chapter 12: id-Create

Start from the beginning

Hiruzen snapped his fingers, and I saw some people that I hadn't even noticed disappear.

After a minute or two, Inoichi entered through the door and approached the nurses.

Inoichi:" You can be assured this procedure is pain- and harmless. Everyone from the V.I.D.(Village's Intelligence Division) has a mental blockage, including me. So you have nothing to worry about."

'Is he going to do it right in front of me and Naruto? I mean it's not like Naruto is paying attention to them, and I was catatonic for the last 4 years.'

He made some hand signs and two clones appeared. The three of them put their hands on the nurses and started to implement the mental blockages. They closed their eyes while the nurses' eyes went blank.

I looked at Naruto, who was still bubbling with enthusiasm about Ichiraku ramen, seemingly oblivious to the gravity of the situation. He was like a bundle of light, not caring about the things around him and just living in the moment.

Inoichi finished up and so did Naruto.

Naruto:" Yuki, you're gonna love ramen! We'll go to Ichiraku's together once you've completely recovered."

I weakly nodded and smiled. His excitement was contagious and now I was even more curious about the taste of the legendary Ichiraku ramen.

I saw Hiruzen approach us and turned my head.

Hiruzen:" I'll have to leave now, but don't worry I'll make some of my men and women stand guard. If you want, I could even let Naruto keep you company?"

I nodded and was instantly crushed by Naruto hugging me.

-42HP

'This dude might actually kill me one day!'

Hiruzen left, and Naruto continued to passionately talk about ramen until he fell asleep.

'Yep, I think he's actually asleep now. It's time to do it. It has been a long time since I tried, I wonder if I'm strong enough.'

A green screen appeared.

...

[ID-create(max)]
[unlocked]

Empty dungeon(1/100)
Pokémon dungeon: bug lair(1/10)
Undead dungeon: zombie lair(1/10)
Ninja dungeon(0/100)

...

'I can't believe it! It's finally unlocked'

It had been a long time since I originally wanted to use this skill, but at that time it was still locked.

...

...

~Flashback brought to you by Yuki remembering something(4 years and 5 months).~

...

...

'WHY IS EVERYTHING LOCKED?!?'

Sebastian:" It's for your own safety, Yuki. You're not tough enough to take on a dungeon, Yuki. You can't even properly walk."

'What about the empty dungeon? Isn't it empty?'

Sebastian:" It is empty but that doesn't mean it's safe, Yuki. The empty dungeon has its own gravity, one that's a lot stronger than the one you're used to. With the way your body is right now, you would instantly be crushed, Yuki."

'How strong would I need to be to enter then?'

Sebastian:" Oh, it's not really about your strength, but your durability Yuki. Your baby status is greatly weakening your durability. You would need to, at the bare minimum, have a thousand hp to safely use the empty dungeon."