chapter 11 : feng zi or feng xi?

" how dare you to burn my hair?" The red head guys screamed at ji shou
" You shouldn't use your power to hurt innocent lives" ji shou's reply was perfect. That man got annoyed and his hair grows again and came to attack ji shou straight to his face but his beautiful purple butterflies surrounding him like he is a choosen one . His butterflies flew to that man's red hair and made his hair burn again and again and again. That made that man scream in frustration . He bit lower lip to control his anger the he lured his red hair from behind to catch ji shou from his blind spot.
Ji shou was concentrated on the attack'from his front so he forgot to dodge the attak from his back then the red hair caught him surprisingly from behind. The hair covers him completely like a mummy he couldn't move his hands or legs he couldn't use his power because his hands couldn't move he was completely trapped. The red head walks towards him with lust blinded eyes he came and touch his chin aggressively. And circled his left arm around his waist infront of the people. Ji shou's eyes turned red because of anger and same time in frustration. " U know what? You will make a perfect mistress for me! Don't you think?" He looked at him and spit on his face" shut up your fucking mouth " ji shou couldn't help , he was completely lost his temper. (Slap) red head slapped his soft cheek making him spit blood "what a wonderful face you ruined because of your stupidity?" ..
The people were looking at them in fear and they were looking at ji shou who was caught in that perverts trap .
Then ji shou hear a sword unsheething sound ( cluck) then the hair which was surrounded ji shou like a snake fell into the floor and burned into ashes." Arhhhhn who cut my hairrrrrr, I won't forgive you" he screamed ,

"I cut it" a sound echoed from the crowd of people. ji shou's eyes turned to look where? Then the person walked to the front" zhe han?"

Ji shou couldn't help but wonder how becomes he never seen zhe han unsheething his sword. But still his sword is not unsheethed.
The red head guy laughed like a maniac" who? You?? You told me to believe it?" The next was the shining orenge flame designed sword was is in his throat from inches away. His eyes widened " w-what how how is this possible? I couldn't even see where it's coming" his wide eyes looks at zhe han who holding his sun sword into the red heads throat from inches away .
" Nothing much" that was his reply.

" Ok ok u win , don't kill me spare me" he begged
" I don't intended to kill you" zhe han said with a smile and grabbed ji shou by his arm the turned to the red head before leaving the eatery " if you laid your eyes on this guy, next time the sword won't be away from your throat in inches" zhe han's warning was obvious to everyone.

Ji shou was still in maze of what he saw at the eatery " zhe han when did you learn sword art?"zhe han didn't reply . just walked in front of ji shuo " anyway isn't he is that guy who defeated demon king?" Zhe hans question made ji shou laugh and his arms covers his mouth while laughing " who told you that?" .
" In the story there where saying that one of the feng brothers defeated demon king all himself the red headed one " zhe han said like a innocent child
But this time ji shou didn't laugh"yes that's true but is that hair colour look like red to you? If yes then you have colour blindness I hope you see the physician first " zhe han looked at ji shou and thought for himself processing....!!!!!!!
" What ? You are saying that's not red?" He asked
"Yes that's not red! That wine coloured hair the red one will be pure red and the one who defeated demon king was feng zi , the guy we saw at the eatery was his twin brother feng xi" ji shou explained correctly

No wonder that guy was soo weak how can he defeat the demon king all by himself haha how can I forget about it anyway the demon king is Wang ye he isn't easy to deal with .

"Woah look at that ji shou"zhe han pointed at the lantern decoration which was so beautiful " yeah that one is pretty" ji shou said while looking at the beautiful view that zhe han showed him " tommorow is the festival should we come?" Ji shou's offer was simple so zhe han accepted easily...then he remembered some the he forgot

How can I forget this. oh my god this story how can I forget that I'm in a manga world, tommorow is the lantern festival then lang sha will come with the demon king but the demon king is with me so is she coming alone , then I can make some progress. I must follow the story line so I have to make her fall for me ,how can I forget my mission ohhhhh