chapter 3 : What ?he is protagonist!!ರ⁠_⁠ರ

What ?he is protagonist!!ರ⁠_⁠ರ

"Honeybees come on it's dinner time"chengyi and linxie looked at their mother who is standing next to the door with a kitchen knife.

" Let's go eat first,we can continue later" Cheng yi suggested and xie noded her messy head .

They walked downstairs to eat dinner. their mother started serving dinner and Cheng yi looked at xie and started talking " if Zheng ji shou is not the protagonist then who? He is the perfect man there"

"Yup he is the perfect man ,but he is not!" (⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)Xie replied

" Then who ? " Cheng yi looked at xie confused
" Guess, "she raised her eyebrow.
" Ah xie , don't tell me!!!" Xie cut of him and said

" yup you're guessing it right"
" No way !!! How can that pervert be the main lead ! Howwwwww?" He opened his mouth widely ^⁠_⁠^

" Yup , that's the truth, the protagonist is Zheng zhe han. He is a failure but who knows that a failure can become a hero in the future " she said

" So who is the female lead? This is a ero mango right,?" He asked
" Actually we can't completely put this on ero manga genre. But this manga has some steamy content.however the female lead is hot ....very hot . " She said while imagine the erotic scenes that she read in this manga. (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

They ate the dinner and continued the story
             ×××××××××××××××××

" So thats the main charectors of this story and let's get to this story. When everything was going fine in the Shang Lin peak. They rebuild the destroyed town and helps the people who struggle and do whatever they could .and everything came back to the old . The town turned back to its old self and the people too.  Also zhe han too.
On the festival day zhe han got the mode to do some steamy stuff so he was looking for some ladies in this town while roaming the town in the festival. There was a lot of beautiful ladies walking with their boyfriends and husbands and then a beautiful lady caught the eye of zhe han.

Lang sha( female lead, from demon sect)Age ( unknown)Cultivation ( unknown) assassin She is unmarriedEyes: black Hair: dark brownLike:  assesories,swords, killing Dislike:  someone touching her sword

Age ( unknown)
Cultivation ( unknown) assassin
She is unmarried
Eyes: black
Hair: dark brown
Like:  assesories,swords, killing
Dislike:  someone touching her sword

A beautiful lady in red dress .she had a long black silky hair up to her waist and beautiful eyes she looked like a soft gentle girl . But who knows? At last they end up in a one night stand .when zhe han wake up she wasn't there at that time and for the first time he felt some thing was with him for many year has left him . That was a feeling he never felt after a one night stand. He had many one night stands before but this time he isn't happy he wanted to see her again but he couldn't remember her face .why? Did she mix something in his drink ! ? No it can't be he thought.

After that day he was so disturbed.he wanted to see her again but don't know how. He doesn't know her name .he doesn't know her place even he doesn't know her face . He forgot everything.how can he find her.

He said Zheng ji shou about that one night stand and ji shou just shoooo ed away him saying that it's waste of time.

But he must find her .his heart keep telling him he must find her . He tried many ways to find her but he couldn't ,at last he give up . He couldn't forget about the women but he has no way to find her. So he gave up after a long search ." Xie stoped after saying this her face made a sad expression and that also made Cheng yi curious.
" Then did he find her?"Cheng yi asked
But this time xie's face turned exciting" yup he did and you know what she was an assassin and she is from the demon sect" that made Cheng yi more curious" what ? Then if they loved that will bring trouble right ?"
" Ya they brought, not a simple trouble but the danger itself, the demon king" she started to jumb on the bed like crazy
" What ?isn't that bad situation?" Cheng yi asked " yes but you must know that . The demon king was so so so soooooooooooooooooooooooooo freaking handsomeeeeeeeeee . He stole the whole manga maaaaaaannnnnn he is my favourite ahahahhahahhahaha" she laughed like a crazy maniac maybe we can call it psycho...
" You know what, you know what that demon king ....he is the real godddd omy godddddddd please give me a perfect boyfriend like the demon king argghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" she screamed
" u bitch shut up , mom's gonna kick our butt" she covered her mouth as fast as she can and calmed herself......whoooffff.

They continueed the story . After a while....................

             .×××××××××××

" Then I will go to bed good night, I think this story is interesting so I will buy you new one okey? " She was so happy after hearing it but she couldn't scream out her lungs so she covered her mouth and noded

Cheng yi walked to his room and jumped on the bed because he was so tried hearing her favourite manga . Ufff it was so long but he listened to it .but the last she didn't read it so he was also curious about what happened to the beautiful couple.
anyway the couple was good the bad boy Zheng zhe han and the demon assassin Lang sha . But what I couldn't understand was why linxie like the villain charector? What's so good about him anyway he is the villan and the demon king so he will die at last anyway. it's the truth but why is she so obsessed over that charector. I don't think that the demon king was coolll. Cool my ass,!!!!

      🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

🦋Q:who do you think more handsome?
Options
A: Zheng ji shou
B:Zheng zhe han
C: someone else.
D:demon king
Don't forget to comment your answer