"Oh you fucking whore! I think you are the right person!"

He saw Angelina and Marinette and he quickly took action by calling Damian.

He sighed in relief when he saw, Damian claiming his girl in front of the entire school.

He smiled.

He taught him well.

Jon smugly smiled and then realised his life is upside down- he really needs a boyfriend, now.

•••

Damian was angry. He wanted to slice that girl's neck! How dare she bad mouth his angel!

He really wanted to kill her at the spot, his Marinette was perfect- who the fuck does the girl think she is?

He will kill her-

"Damian." The soft voice of Marinette stopped him. He realised he had walked out of the school and now standing alone in the dead end of the street. The big artsy drawings were fully visible and some spray paint was still intact on the old wall.

"Hey, are you fine?-

"No, I'm not! Who does that girl think she is, speaking to you in such a disgusting manner."

He was angry. Really angry.

He heard Marinette sigh.

"It's fine baby, and I'm grateful that you stood up for me." She smiled softly at him. The affectionate name made his heart beat, faster.

She slowly stood up on her tippy toes and hugged him. He realised that she was only able to get tall till his chin.

He wrapped his hands around her wait and buried his face in the crook of her neck. Inhaling the smell of strawberries form her. He softly nuzzled, moving his head from her neck to her collarbones.

She is breathing heavily?

He slowly looked at her and sucked in breathe. She was looking at him with such loving gaze. Marinette's hand made a slight contact with with his cheek and she brushed his cheek with her thump in a circular motion.

He licked his lips while looking at her eyes. She looked down at their joined hands. As slowly as it could feel. Damain slowly raised Marinette's head with his hand.

He noticed the soft strawberry lip gloss on her lips, which shined under the light. He moved his head a little closer.

Her lips look-

"Hey you! Students!" They heard a voice. They quickly moved away from each other. Damian started looking at the paintings suddenly very interested in them.

Marinette was looking at the ground. A red blush evident on her cheeks.

An old guard huffed.

"The break is already over! You should go to your classes!" The old man coughed and then kept on complaining to himself about his knees, paining.

Damian grabbed Marinette's small hands and then entered the university. They had a class together, he smiled in satisfaction- he was going to sit with his girlfriend!