Goodbye (account and lovely readers)

Yes, yes,

The title has said it all.

I'm sad to announce that my account will now forever remain inactive, with no more updates, no nothing. I'm debating on whether requesting for account deletion but seeing how many of my writings were positively received AND I made some pretty good memories here, I'll let it marinate in the hands of the readers!

I spent a good three of my teenage years on this website (14 - 17 omg age revealll), and over time, I managed to compile a handful of very dedicated readers, whose comments kept my mind up-float for a long time. So I really appreciate it!

Why the change of heart? Well simply... I don't have time any more, and it would be wrong of me to promise to finish a story that will forever remain unfinished, hence I have decided to take this bold move forward and throw the towel in: I'm leaving my account, to collect as much dust as it can now.

I have 3 unfinished writings (I mean do OneShots count??) so I'm giving anyone the freedom to take that story under their care and nurture it in any way they think best, hopefully finishing and leaving a pleasant read for my loved readers, who I wish I could give more to.

Thank you for making my lil fanfic obsession a very fun and enjoyable one, it was a pleasure being your author-nim all this time! I sometimes wish things lasted forever, especially the innocence and wonder of exploring new things while finding them fascinating. But it's a huge part of growing up I guess, and somethings just end up being a lesson.

Why am I doing such a dramatic outro? Cuz i cannn~~💅

No, just kidding,

Because I enjoy dramatizing my life and making myself sound more important than I actually am (reality: only 2 people will probs view this update).

So farewell my beloved readers. It was a fun ride but I'm afraid it's time to departure.

I wish you all a great journey ahead and happy happy endeavors, you deserve the best! 🤗

~m