Twelve

Pawin pov.

While visiting the tea gerden, I get a notification on my phone. I check it out.

"What the fuck!"

[Hey babe I am here.]

*A pic* A pic of P'Mek in the village temple which one we visited at first. How he came here and how did he know I am here? Should I tell Perth? No I better not he will be tensed.

"Hey meung" A voice called me out. I look at the owner of the voice it's Chimon.

"Huh? What?"

"We want to go back why are you so quite?"

"No noting" I replied hurriedly if Perth notice us he will get to know what happened without asking. Best friend for a reason.

"Lets go then" I become friend with Chimon in last few days. I don't why but Perth is now treat him better than the other time and I accually have no problem with him so why shouldn't be friend with him but Marc. Oh! Just forget him. One more thing Chimon is so friendly and cute like a baby.

We came to the temple again. The first thing I notice P'Mek is no more here. Where is he? I look around but I didn't see anyone suddenenly I notice someting. I stare sometime to comfirm who is it. P'Mek. He is here. I don't know but I think I am shaking. A hand placed on my shoulder make me jumped in fear.

"What happened?" Perth asked confused.

"Oh! Nothing. I thought...." I get cut by Marc.

"Ghost" He start to laugh.

"Hey are you alright? You are shaking?" Chimon asked. Why he have to notice. Nothing can escape from this bitch's eye.

"Yeah. Just may be because of the scorching sun" I replied try to act cool.

"Yeah. It's too hot here lets go to the hotel na"

"You just hate hot that's it. It's not hot at all" Marc said to Chimon.

"Lets go baaaackkk" Chimon said and start to walk. I again look at the derection I sae P'Mek last time he is no more here. Where is he? What he is going to do? Something like the last time? Nooo. I am feeling like this world is spining.

I opened my eyes and saw Marc and Perth talking about something. They are looking so serious.Chimon is talking to someone.

"Hey how are you feeling?" Marc said as he notice me.

"What happened?" I asked curiously seeing everyone here even P'Prem and someone unknown.

"You are pregnent" Perth said out of nowhere.

"Huh? Me? Boys can't get pregnent idiot"

"Nothing you just fainted because of tiredness may be because of low pressure" The unknown person said so he is a doctor. "I prescribe the medicine already and am taking my leave ok Prem"

"Ok. Thanks doc"

P'Prem left with the doc.

"I am going to take something for you to eat" Chimon said and left. Marc left behind him saying he will help him.

"What happened to you?" Perth asked in concern.

"Noting.  You heared the doc right? How I fainted?"

"Hmm"

"Bty the way you took me here right so thanks"

"No tou are wrong I wasn't the one who take you even I didn't know you were fainted. When I look at you Marc was holding you by his arm and called you for several times but you didn't answer when we get close he took you in his arms and came back to room then we called the doctor"

"He did?"

"Chai"

"Food is here" Chimon and Marc came back with food and there is food for four of us.

"For us too?" Perth ask in confusion.

"Chai khab" Chimon replied with his brightest smile. He is really pure.

"Thank you" Perth pinch the cute boys cheek. I don't know why but they gave me faens vibe. May be I am exgerting.

They sit in beside me in the bed and placed the plate in the bed table.

"Why I just get this?" I asked whiny.

"Cause you are weak. You need some protine" Chimon said like my mom used to say as like 3 years ago. I miss this so much.

"But I don't want that. I also want to eat somtam."

"No more argue Pawin just eat"

"Khab knun phor."

We finished our meal with some little chitchat but the whole time Marc was a little bit quite. Preth and Chimon left the room after the meal.

"Thank you" I said to Marc to make sure and I don't owe him anything.

"I have something to ask" He said while taking his phone out from his pocket.

"What?" I asked confused.

"First why you thanked me?"

"Perth told me how you helped me. I just don't want to owe you. That's it"

"Okh. Then watch this"

I took the phone from Marc in courisity what he want to show me. I played the video.

**"P'Mek please. Na P'Mek. I love you Phi" Pawin kissed Mek. Mek lightly crase the back of his hair and pull him more closer. The kiss went intense. Mek took him on his arms and lay him on the bed.

Pawin start to insist Mek. As like he is not in himself. He pulled the shirt of Mek's to the head and removed it. He slowly removed his and kiss the whole body of Mek. He suck his neck. Mek did the same.**

I put the phone back almost thorow it on the bed. I can't watch this anymore. Why why again this video? How he get this? He will not even believe that I wasn't in myself. What should I do? Thinking of that he will start to hate me like my parents did the neighbor did he will also.

***"Pawin it was you?" Mae asked me with teary eyes.

"I don't know mae I don't remember" I said while crying after saw the emberresing video.

"How you don't know huh? It's clear that it is you and you started everything. Just admite that. I don't the poor boy to be in jail because of you" My uncle said about and slap me. My Pa and Mae stand their quitely waching him slaping me. Mae left the room. And Pa followed her.

"Uncle I don't know"

"Just admite you did it bustard. I am going to tell them you admited it" He start to wallk towards the exsite.

"What uncle no. I didn't have done it. Uncle" I shout and called him but he didn't listen.

I evesdove him and the police from a corner.

"He admitted it was his fault." Uncle said to the police and the police did some thing then left."

After that no one talk to me. Not even my mae. I left the house after 2 months and start to stay with my grandma. Just she believed me. Also Perth and his family. Why my own family didn't believed mee?****

In fear and disgused tears start to fall from my eyes indescremently. 'It wasn't my fault. I didn't have done anything. Believe me.' The thing I want cried oit loud but couldn't.