Ten

Next morning.

Perth gets up from his sleep and looks at Chimon, who is still sleeping peacefully. Perth sofly places a peak on his lips, making him awake.

"Awake already?" The sleepy boy mumbled in his sleepy voice.

"Good morning," Perth wished while getting up from bed.

"Morning."

"Can you get up or walk?" Perth, who is thinking of taking shower ask the boy in concern.

"I don't know," Chimon replied and went to get back to sleep, but Perth placed his hand under his waist and carried him.

"Hey Perth. No need, I will take a shower letter. " The boy gets panicked.

"How do you know I am taking to shower?" Perth asked, confused.

"Common sense," Chimon replied proudly.

after shower

Perth again carries Chimon out of the bathroom and lays him down on the bed. Chimon is still naked, but none of them is shy anymore. Perth gives his clothes to Chimon.

"I think it will fit you, so wear it, na,"  Perth said softly, making Chimon smile a little."I will take breakfast here, ok?"

"Ok." Chimon replied simply.

Perth went out of the room and saw no one he is very glad that his parents are not home. He took the breakfast to his room and saw Chimon still laying on the bed.

"Is it still hurt?" Perth asks in concern he saw the boy is not feeling comfortable.

"A little bit, but it's ok."

"Oh. The clothes are looking good on you. "

"Yeah. I always look good in every clothes, " Chimon said proudly.

"So full of yourself," Perth said while dish the food. "Come eat. Can you?"

"I am not that weak," Chimon said whinily.

They finished their meal and got ready for school. Chimon again wore Perth's dress and went to school.

At school.

As Perthchimon enter the school, they notice their friends who are arguing like always. They went to them together.

"Look, I am teeling you, not a sea beach. It should be a mountain, " Marc said.

"No a sea beach. That is more natural, " Pawin said as he wanted to put some logic. But Marc didn't get that.

"What do you mean? Isn't a mountain also a part of nature?" Marc asks in disbelief.

"But still. Sea has water. Sea beach has trees, sand land, and many more, " Pawin replied more fouriously.

"But Mountain is better than sea," Marc said.

"What are you fighting about?" Perth, ask to calm the situation.

"Look," both the boy said and handed them a paper. Perthchimon saw the paper it's a assignment about nature, and four of them paired the last day. They have to go somewhere which is more natural than a city.

"We should go to a mountain village," said Perth.

"I don't think so. I think we should go to a sea beach, " Chimon replied, causing Pawin to be happy. Pawin rests his hand on Chimon's shoulder.

"Yes, Chimon is right," Pawin exclaimed.

"No Perth is," said Marc.

"No argument, let's ask the Ajarn," Chimon said while walking towards the teacher room.