Chapter 19: The Final Showdown

Börja om från början

Let it all go (Go)

Just let it be, yeah

Find the music in your heart

Let the music make you start

To set yourself apart

In the distance Adagio was shocked to see you alive and the Rainbooms trying to stop them. But, she then gets a sinister smirk.

Adagio Dazzle: So the Rainbooms want to turn this into a real Battle of the Bands? Then let's battle!

The Dazzlings (singing):

What we have in store

All we want and more

The student audiance falls under the influence of the Sirens once again.

We will break through

Now it time to finish you

Adagio's eyes and her two sisters eyes become red. A pulse travels through their pendents. One by one, each sister sends out an avatar like image of the Sirens true form from Twilight's book that she showed her pony version friends back in Equestrian.

 One by one, each sister sends out an avatar like image of the Sirens true form from Twilight's book that she showed her pony version friends back in Equestrian

The girls and guys look a bit fearful as they appear but you on the other hand , stare at them with a serious expression say, "your ready."

The siren avatars fly over to your direction and starts to circle around the hill you and the other where on looking for an opening to attack.

They then regroup and charge at you guys, but you where's going to let that happen. Pinkie bangs on her drums while the rest of you play your instrument creating Rainbow sound waves.

Rarity creates a diamond shard storm that knocks back Aria Blaze's Siren Avatar. Fluttershy shakes her tambourine creating a butterfly swarm and directs it towards Sonata Dusk's Siren Avatar. Twilight then sings very high notes creating stars and sending them towards Adagio's Siren avatar. Adagio gets mad and let's out an even higher high note to counter Twilight.

The force from Adagio's high notes push this Twilight back. One of shoe platforms  grind onto the dirt but you helped her by stabilized her as you both send a glare of pure anger towards her.

All three dazzling siren avatars join forces and voicalized at full-volume. Their strong voices battering through their Avatar pushes you and the Rainbooms back. Their voices knocks the microphone out of Twilight's hand and knocks every else to their knees as you still hold your ground.

The microphone rolls over to Sunset. She the picks up but she hesitant to do anything. In the distance the Dazzlings advanced slightly from the stage showing evil grins showing that they think they won.

You and Twilight look at each other knowing what has to be done. You and her then turn to Sunset's direction.

Twilight Sparkle: Sunset Shimmer, we need you!