Then aravind went and freshen up and came to the room and trio slept together with smile.....

Next day was their Mehandi....

Lakshmi amma gifted same patter dress to the three brides....

All got beautifully dresses and came to their hall ....

All saw them and smiled and then they sat in their place and mehandi artists started their work

Nithi was seeing his mother in awe.....

He kissed her cheeks often making her smile....

She too kissed him back....

Artist: mam unga Kai la ena name.....

Dh: Arya nu podunga....

Sad: akka mama per tha podanum thambi per ila....

Dh: Arya onum Avan per ila...

My: aprm...

Dh: ARavind DHivya tha Arya..... so enga name..... enga payan tha nanga.....

She smiled and concentrated on designs....

Everyone smiled by hearing her....

Aravind came near her and sat next to her and showed his palm towards the artist.....

Ar: enakum Arya nu podunga....

The artist smiled and wrote the name on his palm....

Dhivya smiled by seeing him.....

Nithilan too shows his two palm...

Nithi: Nithi kum venum.... two hands la

Artist seen aravind and dhivya....

Ar: ethachu chemical irukah .... safe thana.... ethum prechanai ila la....

Art: ila sir safe tha.... organic tha.....

My: mama nangalum tha podrom apa Elam ketkala unga payanuku na udanae ivalo kelvi...

Sad: irukattum irukattum....

All laughed wholeheartedly ......Aravind smiled sheepishly....

La: paati veetla mehandi than da parichu kuduthanga..... nalla wash Pani paste Pani irukom... bayapadatha.....

Aravind nodded....

Ar: enga amma parichinga nama thottam laya ah...

La: ama....

Ar: ethum poochi marundhu Elam adikala ila...

La: yeppa samy ila da thangam....

Aravind smiled and nodded and seen the Mehandi artist....

Ar: pottu vidunga.... i am  son of Arya nu one hand i am arya nu one hand podunga.....

Artist nodded and draw a cute design in Nithi hand.....

Nithilan clapped his hands excitedly making his Mehandi smudged....

He start to cry by seeing the Design....

Ra: iru da wash panitu marupadiyum potukalam....

Rakesh helped him to wash his hand and again artist draw the design....

Dh: nithi Kai touch Panama vechuko.... paru amma Elam epadi vechu irukom nu....

Nithi nodded and sit silently....

rakesh takes nithi pics ask him to give poses.... siva dressed nithi into girl dress and ask him to pose pics... everyone laughed and enjoyed by seeing everything.....

Sadhana and Mythili too finish the Design and sit silently....

Their parents feed them happily making them tear up.....

All danced for the songs and enjoyed the day happily and slept too early as next day was their Sangeet...

Sangeet was beautiful finished with lots of fun and dance....

Pra: Sathya konja vayae...

Sa: enga...

Pra: va please....

Sathya nodded.....

Prakash take her to his house backside where she seen horse's.....

Sa: horse's....

Pra: yes my queen come....

Sathya nodded and hoped in horse....

Prakash too hoped her back and both reaches the outskirts of city where the river was flowing.....

Sathya happily seen the place.....

Pra: Inga beach ila.... mama vera enaku 7 nal tha time kudutharu.... i want to take you to Brazil but sorry time ila....

Sathya giggled by seeing his expression....

Pra: i am sorry Sathya...

Sa: ethuku.....

Pra: una romba hurt panitan...

Sa: enaku ipo vara onum mattum tha purila prakash why you always being touchy with me....

Prakash smiled.....

Pra: na nama thaniya irundha apa epovachu una touch Pani irupana....

Sathya nodded no....

Pra: only in functions and parties with business clients right....

Sa: yes...

Pra: I want them to show that you are mine.... Muthukumar oda ponnu a kalyanam pana Elam business magnets um line la irukanga.... avanga Elam una epadi Ahchu avanga veetuku kuttitu poidanum nu ninaikuranga..... adhu enaku pidkala so I want to claim you as mine.... you  are mine Sathya.... mine to love... enaku una romba pidikum d i always wanted to be with you..... ne thalli pora apa sethu pora Mari irukum..... yen ne ena verukura nu therila..... so apa apa kovathula..... I am sorry.... unkita kovam pattu una thitiruka kudathu..... but aprm tha therinjuthu Elam..... I am sorry....

He hung his head down...

Sathya gulped and hold his chin and raise his face.....

Sa: paravala..... we will start fresh..... but don't hide anything.... neenga ilaina appa ila en kuda ipo.... apavae mudivu panitan neenga tha en purushan nu......

Prakash felt overwhelmed and hugged her tightly.... she too hugged him back....

Prakash went on his knees and shows the ring....

Pra: I love you Ms. Sathya Priya Muthukumar..... will you be Mrs Sathya Priya prakash.....

Sathya smiled and nodded and showed his hand toward him.... he slid his ring in her finger.....

Sathya smiled and removed her ring from another finger and slid in his hand....

Sa: Elam parties la na pasangala gavanicha na nu therila ana ponnugala gavanichan.... Elam kannum unga mela irukum.... onu therinjukonga you are only mine..... I love you prakash.....

Prakash hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead lovingly.....

Sathya felt like she was in his safest arms after his father and brothers.....

After spending some time they moved to the house.....

Author note....

How was it......