The Gates Of Kingslanding

Start from the beginning

Thereya thought about what he said. With trust or no she needed them. If they turn out to be traitors then she would die either way anyway. And what worried her the most was who was the person that awaited her in King's Landing. Could it be her father the rogue prince?

"Alright.." Thereya said and took the man's hand climbing on the back of his saddle. The horse started moving quickly towards the King's Landing.

As time passed and the silence grew louder between them, the man with the beard decided to speak.

"Who are you searching for in King's Landing young lady?" he asked.

"I'm searching for three things. A knight, my father, and a dragon." Thereya replied moving her head sideways so she could look at the man.

"Well, good luck with that. Because you will need it. Don't think that Prince Daemon is just going to give you a dragon. He's not as merciful as some might think. He's known for his cruelty." He looked back at her.

"Well, he isn't going to slaughter his daughter now is he?" Thereya put her guard up again.

"What makes you think so princess? As I heard he killed his wife whom he called 'the bronze bitch' for Gods knows how long. And what makes you think he won't kill his daughter?" The man moved his eyes back to the road and left Thereya to her thoughts.

She thought about it deeply and knew that he was right. He would have murdered her if he got a chance.

"Whatever is bothering you, princess... Leave it for later. Welcome to King's Landing." The man said as the city became seeable from there.

As they entered the King's Landing Thereya looked around. There were so many people, markets, and even exotic brothels. The smell of fruit on the market was filling the air and the strong stone buildings looked beautiful. The smile on her face disappeared when they got off the horses and started walking into a dark ally.

The ally was filled with brothels and beaten women standing in front of them smirking or showing their bare bodies to the men delivering Thereya.

The man with a black beard stopped in front of one of the brothels. He started to push her inside.

"You are going to sell me to the pleasure house!?" Thereya pushed his arm off her shoulder and frowned.

"As I said. Someone is awaiting you." He said in a stern tone.

Thereya had her doubts, she waited and looked around. But she made her decision a long time ago. "Then let's get done with all this bother.." She said to the man under her breath.

He led her into a brothel and the further they got in the more she hated it. The woman moved out of the way and smiled at her. The air was filled with lust. Until they got in front of a big dark door.

The man opened the door for her. Thereya walked in and when she looked up she saw a young woman sitting at the table dressed in white robes. "Sit down dear." The woman said.

Thereya hesitated but she decided to sit at the table across from her. And the woman started speaking. "I know why are you here Thereya... Targaryen.. You came to claim what's yours. The iron throne-" But Thereya fiercely cut her off.

"I don't give a shit about a chair. I came here seeking-" Then the woman cut Thereya off with a soft smirk on her face.

"Revenge... You came here for your father, didn't you? You never really met the rogue prince?" The lady said, her tone was calm and quiet she was talking so slowly and the words were slipping out of her mouth.

"I thought you said you already knew why I was here?" Thereya said with an untrusty frown.

"I do... I just want to see do you?" She smiled. The lady was very sly, it was almost amusing. "I will help you find the knight you are looking for... Could it be Ser Criston Cole?.. And... I can make sure I put in a good word for you and get you into the Red Keep.." The lady stood up and walked around the table walking up to Thereya very slowly and smoothly. "I can get you before Prince Daemon and I can make sure that he remembers his oaths." She said softly.

"Why would you do that? What is it in for you? I don't see how you can benefit from that." Thereya looked up at her.

"Let's say, I don't like Prince Daemon roaming around freely doing what he wishes to who he wishes. I would like to see the sweat on his forehead when he realizes that his daughter came to claim what's hers, a place at the court, a life fit for the princess." The lady said then moved close to her and whispered in her ear.
"A dragon.."

Thereya quickly turned her head to look at her. She liked what she was saying and she wanted what was hers to claim badly. Then she spoke back with a curious expression. "Who are you?"

The lady smiled slyly before replying. "The people know me as... White Worm."