Again he looked at her face she was blinking her eyes, lips are between her teeth to stop herself to smile. Then his eyes landed on her chest which is moving ups and downs because she was taking deep breaths.

After seeing this breathtaking view he gulped his own saliva. He suddenly started feeling hot around him. He also start taking deep breaths while looking at her.

He knows if he stay more longer here then he surely done something stupidity so he moved his eyes from her and said.

Advik:- "I...I... I'm coming."

He stand up and hold a water bottle then start moving but before that he again looked at her more one time this time her face is down and she was playing with her fingers while smiling. He also smiled softly and then moved out from there.

NIYATI'S POV

When he go from there. I put my hands and head on the table in sleeping position and hide my smiley face in between.

I know what was he thinking that time. I wish I also have that much intense in my eyes so that I can also make him weak with my one glare.

Only if she knows that even without her glare he also felt weak just by looking at her.

(They both don't know what is there in between both of them but there is really something. so,They both decided to their self that now they both just go with the flow. May be this is attraction which will faded by time.)

AFTER COLLEGE

They all are in corridor then suddenly someone hugged Advik from behind.

everyone was shocked while seeing this. She was hugging him tightly while pressing her body on him.

Niyati's face turned blank after seeing this.

Om and Vansh looked at her and mumbled.

Om:- "Fir se aa gyi ye chudel."

Vansh:- "I think Advik Will Kill her this time."

Om:- "Aab drama hoga start."

He said and looked at Vansh. Who is shaking his head in negative.

Niyati Was looking at them like they will tell that who is she?

But they both stay silent.

Advik come to his sense and hold that person's hand Who is hugging him and bring them infront of him.

As he saw who is that he rubbed his hand on his face. He was about to speak something but before that. that person again hugged him and said.

??:- "I missed you so much Baby."

After listening Baby Niyati's eyes widened. Before she thinks anything she heard Advil's voice which is cold.

Advik:- "leave."

??:- "Why ADVI BABY?"

Advik is on his verse to blast. He closed his eyes and hold her shoulders tightly and said while broke the hug roughly.

Advik:- "I SAID LEAVE ME EVA."

Eva:- "What happened? Are you OK? "

Advik closed his eyes and try to control his anger. She come closer to him and trying to touch his cheeks. But he hold her hand in air and shout aggressive.

Advik:- "I DON'T LIKE SKINSHIP AND YOU KNOW THAT VERY WELL, EVA."

Niyati flinch hearing his voice. She never saw Advik this much angry.