Chapter Twenty Eight: Loki's Mistake

Start from the beginning

———————Time Skip——————

     I then woke up 3 hours later as the nurse came in and said, "Someone's here to see you." I then got out of the uncomfortable bed and walked over and I saw it was Kiba. "Sup Kiba how you know I was here?" "Akeno told me." "Alright so what you come here for?" "I came to get you for lunch Eric is waiting outside of the nurses office." I then said, "Sure I'll come." I then walked with Kiba to the exit as I then released the nurse from my spell and she didn't remember a thing. "Sup Eric." "Sup Jake." "What's for lunch?" Eric then said, "Dunno what they have it's probably crap again." I sighed and said, "Good thing I brought food you guys want to go to the usual spot. They both said, "Sure." We then started walking towards the old school building aka the place the ORC is and we sat under the tree we frequently sit at. Eric said, "So what you bring." I smirked and said, "I went ahead and make this it's, pork loin, Mac & cheese, and some broccoli." Eric then said, "That's kinda boring what's up, ran out of ingredients?" I nodded and said, "Yea I didn't realize I ran out of other stuff otherwise I would have made something better." Kiba then said, "It's still 20 times better than anything the school gives us." Eric said, "True that." I laughed and said, "You know I was stressed this morning, but this helps me calm down." Eric then said, "Stressed? How are you stressed?" "Remember I'm going from a high schooler to a faction leader. That's basically like going from highschool to the king of England." Kiba then said, "That does sound stressful but you'll pull through." "You're right Kiba." I then put away the container I brought my food in. I then said, "Well guess we gotta go back to class." They both said, "Why." I then said, "Because." The school bell then rang right after Jake spoke. We then walked to our respective classes and it was really boring so I decided to sleep in those classes too.

——————Time Skip——————

     I then finished the last of my classes and Akeno, Xenovia, and Asia got out of their seats and walked towards my desk and Akeno said, "Hey we should go to the ORC we have something to do there I then said, "Well alright." I got up and out of my seat and walked with them as we were walking there. I realize something, 'This is what Albion was talking about this morning.' We continued as we entered the building and went towards the door Asia then said, "Get ready." I nodded and said, "Ready as ever." I then opened the door and confetti hit my face as I heard, "Congrats on your graduation Jake." This came from a long list of people which I'll list quickly: Rias, Koneko, Kiba, Eric, Azazel, Akeno, Asia, Xenovia, Irina, Sona, Tsubaki, and Sachi. I then said, "Thanks guys but I don't deserve this. I didn't even complete school." Sachi then said, "Does it matter you basically know more than the teachers here." Sona said, "As hard as it is to admit it yes Jake's more knowledgeable than the teachers." Rias then said, "We aren't here to gloat, we're here to celebrate." I then said, "Yea, let's PARTY." We then partied for 3 hours as it was quite amazing to be honest. We had a dance floor, drinks, not alcoholic sadly, good food, and overall I spent it with the people that mean the most to me. After the party was done we had some fireworks as I set it off and it made a creature it was a dragon. I then said, "This is amazing." Akeno said, "It is, but it isn't all we made this." I then said, "Made what?" Azazel pulled out this flag and it had a dragon symbol on it.

" I then said, "Made what?" Azazel pulled out this flag and it had a dragon symbol on it