Chapter Twelve: Party Crasher

This is the intro I have for this fanfic I hope you enjoy roll it. Disclaimer I do not own Divine Music

Right now I'm currently sleeping. I then suddenly feel cold as I feel an unnatural feeling as I said, "Who's there?" Then I hear a draconic voice, [The power you currently possess is not of your own making] "Wait a minute I know this voice." [No measure of hard work and training can give someone that amount of strength. What makes you extraordinary is the dragon inside your soul. Do not humble yourself with weakness for the Red One will laugh] "The Red One?" [In time he will appear. It is your destiny to stand on that battlefield and fight. But you must get stronger. If a sacrifice is made. A boon will be given in return. A gift of strength will be there to help in your battle, but first SHOW THEM WHAT A DRAGON IS] I then opened my eyes and saw a white western dragon surrounded in ice. I said, "What does that even mean?" Then he shouted, [I Am The Vanishing Dragon, Albion I am what has been living in your wings] My Sacred Gear appeared and I then woke up and realized Albion pulled me into the dreamscape. I then got out of bed with some shorts on with a white wife beater with my silver cross necklace. I then looked into my mirror when I went into my bathroom and marveled at myself as I said, "Well damn my black hair is gone it's just light silver now." I then let out my dragon wings and said, "Even my wings changed. But they look really cool." I then looked closely to the mirror noticing something else was off. I then noticed, "Even my eyes changed colors; they used to be red with a yellow line slicing through the middle except for the iris. Now it's just really pretty blue." I sighed as I got dressed in the outfit I just bought. I am currently wearing a dark green V-neck shirt with a high-collared black leather jacket over it. I'm also wearing burgundy jeans with a silver chain drooping down over them and black leather chaps with three bands encircling my right calf, and black shoes with black buckles.
{JAKE LOOKS LIKE THIS AND IT'LL NEVER CHANGE UNLESS SOMETHING HAPPENS}😏

Now I was walking out of my bathroom as I got ready and went towards my bedroom and sat on my bed

Now I was walking out of my bathroom as I got ready and went towards my bedroom and sat on my bed. I then looked at my clock that said 10:29pm and I then said, "It's about time." 10:30 I saw a white magic circle on the ground and saw Grayfia come out of it. I then said, "Good to see you, Grayfia." Then Grayfia said to me, "It's good to see you too Lord Nicholson." I then said, "Alright, are you ready to send me to the Phenex manor where the wedding is at?" She then said, "Yes I am ready but are you ready?" I replied with, "Never been so ready to kick some fried chicken ass." She laughed and said, "Alright, well get in the circle and we'll be at the manor very shortly." I nodded and walked into the magic circle.

—————————Scene Break—————————

     I now was in the underworld in front of the Phenex manor. I then heard a guard say, "Hault you are trespassing on the Phenex household." As he said this he raised a spear to my throat. Then Grayfia said, "You dare threaten a guest of the Devil Kings." The guard looked like he was about to piss his pants at what he just heard. The guard said, "I am sincerely sorry please make your way you are welcomed honored guest." I then said coldly, and near his face, "Next time you raise your blade at me. I'm going to rip your head off and use it as soccer practice, am I clear?" He gulped and said, "Yes sir." I was walking down the hallway with Grayfia in front of me guiding me to the ceremony. I looked around at the different decorations in the hallway then I saw something that infuriated me and Albion. We both said at the same time. "These Bastards Dare To Mock Our Race!" What we saw was a portrait of a Phenex killing a dragon. I then breathed in and out and calmed myself down. I then heard, "This is it, Lord Nicholson. At this point I can't be with you, I'll have to be by my king's side." I then said, "It's alright Grayfia, I'm glad you led me here." She then said, "You're welcome."