'You are no different from your dad' kabir words kept ringing in my ears.

"But thanks though. " he says with a suppressed disappointment look.

I nods at him.

'Dont you feel that how much of a good person he is. ' again kabir words ringed.

"Good morning. I peepared coffee, so please have it." he says to me and then started to make the bed.

I just walked inside the bathroom, and looked at the mirror.

"He is a good man'

'He is not like your dad'

'Dont miss him'

'You are missing the gem'

'You are not any differenf from your father. '

'You are not any different from your dad'

'Arghhhhh."i shouts with a frustration.

" Any problem, little puff? " came a concern voice from other side of door.

" Can i come in? "he asks me.

" No no am fine"i says to him immediately.

"Okay"

"Am not my dad. Am not him." i murmurs to myself and started to do my routine.

After freshening up, i walked out only to see the empty room.

After sitting on the bed i looked at the coffee cup. I just pick the cup and started to sip it.

It immediately calmed me.

" He is a good man."i murmurs while having my coffee.

" May i know who is that good man manju? " i heard kabir voice who is also having his coffee while walking into my room.

" No one"i says.

"Oo, as if i will believe you. Is it my maama?"

"I said no one."

"Owww you don't have to tell me anything. All i want is you to accept the reality and..."

"What the reality of getting married in this age and without your concern?" i sneers at him.

"Not again manju."

"You wont understand, he wont be able to understand the pain of not having a mom kabir. I have seen my mom cruel marriage, and how she lived and loved that heartless sick man. That can never be compared with my life ever. You can never compare my life with my so called dad kabir. He and me are different. Am not him. "i says to him frustratedly.

" Shh shh manjusha, i just tried to make you understand that your prank stunts can take others life, Okay. You are not your dad manju, you are not him. You are a good hearted soul. You are a good girl manju. I just wanted to make some sense to you, thats it. But again i just don't wnat you to loose this man who is nothing but a pure soul who is doing everything to get your attention. Why cant you just give him a single cahnce?. if you feel that he is not the one, then we can think about other ways. All am saying is you didnt even given any chance to him but you already telling that your life will be end up like your Mom because of this marriage. If only your dad had gave a single chance to your mom, maybe maybe your life would be different by now. I just dont want you also end up punishing like him. "he says to me.

I just looked away.

" Atleast tell me that what you are planning then? "he asks me.

" Tell me manju"