19

This chapter is dedicated to y'all faves, HeavenLeigh and Kamal! Enjoy 💙

Kamal POV

"Mmm" I groaned while sucking on Heaven's nipple.

First thing in the morning and the only thing that was on my mind was that pussy and how much I needed that.

She looked down at me rubbing the back of my head as I was flicking my tongue against her nipple and sucking on it. She took a deep breath before moaning lowly, and biting her lip.

"Ooh" I heard her moan softly. She kissed my forehead and licked her lips saying "That feels so good baby.."

I went to the other nipple and slipped it in my mouth, sucking it softly. She was breathing heavily, and I knew that pussy was getting wet.

I pulled away and gave her a kiss, and we immediately started tongue kissing as I pulled her panties down at the same time, and she opened her legs for me.

"That's what I'm talking bout" I said rubbing her clit, and she jerked a bit before pushing my head down, indicating that she wanted some head.

I chuckled and kissed down her stomach, to her inner thighs. Sucking them gently, biting into them, before I kissed her pussy softly and she shivered.

"Mmmm.." She moaned gripping her titties and closing her eyes.

I licked her slit a few times, then attached my tongue to her clit sliding it up and down and she held the back of my head letting out a loud moan.

"Yes daddy yes" She moaned out.

I swirled my tongue around her clit before kissing it and moving my mouth in that pussy.

She thrusted up in my mouth a bit, while using one hand to grip one of her titties, and her mouth fell open.

"I love you- I love you so much baby" She moaned.

"I love you more" I mumbled before mushing my lips back in there, moving my mouth in that pussy.

"Oh my gosh" She moaned out, I groaned against it as my tongue slid up and down, then I placed it on her clit and started moving my tongue in circles.

I felt her pussy wetting up in my mouth even more as I was doing that, then I slid my tongue down to her entrance just putting the tip of my tongue in there, teasing her a bit.

"U-Uhh" She stuttered.

I kept a firm grip on her waist sliding my tongue in her entrance completely, then I started moving it in and out. I looked up at her seeing her eyes roll back as she let out louder moans.

I lifted one of her legs and put it over my shoulder pulling my tongue out the entrance and I flicked my tongue against her core and she pushed my head deeper in there.

"Mmm" I groaned closing my eyes enjoying her taste.

"Oooh- Yesssss that's it baby yes" She moaned out. So sexy.

I flicked my tongue even faster, sliding my hands up and under her shirt and I gripped her titties.

"Uhh" Heaven moaned out, trying to close her legs around my face but I kept them open.

I sucked her clit, while massaging her titties at the same time and she gripped the sheets with one hand letting out the loudest moan, lifting her hips up just a little bit tryna take it.

"Ooooh Kamal-" She moaned. "Mhm" I groaned easing my middle finger inside of her, while placing my tongue on her clit. And I flattened it on there.

I started penetrating my finger in and out of her at a slow pace, feeling it grip my finger tightly.