Untitled Part 19.

Time jump to graduation(since I forgot when the story taken place in .) 

Everyone was taking photos 

When college happened.

Ian got a place with Sebastian so that one they wouldn't have to have roommates and two because they love each other.

Meanwhile Salem was in the dorms, his roommates were three guys.

One of his roommates is Brown skin Latino and Vietnamese- Mexican and Vietnamese- Roscoe Miguel Minh.

One roommate is Filipino and Chinese -Luna Crisanto Wang

One roommate is Indian and African American -Raoul Damian Shah

There were about eighteen Asian people in this school.

Salem was happy to be around other Asian people and two of them was mixed so he was happy but worried if they were homophobic or not, he saw the progressive flag hanging on the wall of one of his roommates rooms.

"Hi, I'm Salem Ngo Maina. "Said Salem.

"You're a mixed race Vietnamese person so am I that's cool I'm Roscoe Minh. "Said Roscoe

He met Luna and Raoul.

Luna is a he/him cis gay guy- his dream is to work at a bakery or to work at a restaurant and make food from both of his cultures. 

Raoul also is a culinary art major like Luna.

Roscoe is computer science major.

Raoul is a cis bisexual man.

Roscoe is amab and pansexual and has two moms, a donor was used.(The amab part will be useful in the other story.)

Luna and Raoul are friends who just happened to be in the same dorm.

Luna has five older brothers who are protective of him since he's the youngest but not because he's gay or fem since he has proven that he can fight also some of his brothers aren't straight.

Raoul has four older sisters, one of which is his twin also he has a brother(I feel like him having only sisters makes him too similar to Roscoe.)

Roscoe has two little sisters and two older sisters.

Salem is a biology major.

When Salem walked out of his room he saw Luna in the living room area of their dorm.

Their dorm is set up like this- each roommate has a room to themselves.

There's a living room area and a shower- the shower is to prevent people from having sex in the showers since they once caught a senior girl and guy in the boys' dorm showers once doing that.

Each dorm gets one shower for the four roommates, it's deep cleaned after each semester.

Luna dresses similar to a modern style witch but without the CA but like if you mixed a witch with Barbie, his favorite color is pink, his took some Chinese and Filipino elements to his look and he has long hair that usually in a ponytail if he's doing something that requires him to put his hair in one. 

Raoul dresses in streetwear but with a African and Indian twist.

Roscoe dresses very punk but with a Latino and Vietnamese twist.

"So how long have you and Raoul been friends ."Said Salem.

"Since forever we were the only Asian kids in our neighborhood we bonded over video games and anime. "Said Luna.

Luna is the tallest of the roommates, he's six ft two about six ft four in heels.

There a knock on the door and Salem goes to answer it.

It's Janson.

"Hey. "Said Janson.

"Who's that. "Said Luna.

"This is my boyfriend and best friend Janson Hong. "Said Salem. 

(I don't remember if I gave Janson a last name so his last name is Hong.)

"Cool ."Said Luna.

"That's my roommate Luna Wang. "Said Salem.

"Are you on the basketball team. "Said Janson.

"Yes I play centered. "Said Luna.

"I saw you at basketball tryouts ." Said Janson.

"You're the tall Canadian guy who made that one white guy mad. "Said Luna.

"Guilty as charge I kind of do that a lot. "Said Janson.

(Just a heads of Luna isn't attracted to Janson if anything they are just teammates.)

"Salem do you play any sports. "Said Luna.

"No I play the guitar while my brother Ian plays basketball. "Said Salem.

"I saw him at tryouts.  "Said Luna.

Out of the roommates Luna and Roscoe plays sports.

Roscoe plays soccer because he grew up watching it and loved it, he doesn't play it now those, because he stopped enjoying it.

Luna plays basketball, most people assume Luna can't play sports because he's feminine and then he proves them all wrong.

Raoul does dance and enjoys eighties pop music.

Janson already met his own roommates.

Two of them are jocks.

One roommate is nerdy black guy who's personality is more comfortable progressive lgbtqia neurodivergent nerd than bigoted sexist nerd who thinks he's a nice guy without actually being a nice person.

Benton and Mervin.

Benton McConn is Irish and Mexican American, he/him, a Marketing Major- he's not monoracially white.

Mervin Stewarts is a Marketing major, he/him, he's Greek and Irish American, he's demisexual and bi.

Ayden Fields- Game design major, he/him, gay, has Anxiety and Adhd(I don't have Adhd but I will try my best to do him justice.)also Ayden is African American.

When Janson went back to his dorm he saw Ayden looking upset.

"What's wrong. "Said Janson.

"Someone was being homophobic to me and the one person I thought would finally have my back didn't ."Said Ayden.

"Who would that be. "Said Janson.

"I can't say it because I would be outing him and I can't do that even if he hurt me. "Said Ayden.

Janson got a good clue as to who it was when he saw how Ayden acted towards Benton.

"Do you two have a history. "Said Janson.

"No why would you ask that. "Said Benton.

"The way you two act towards each other makes me think that you two had a history. "Said Janson.

"Shut up go hang out with your loser boyfriend. "Said Benton.

"How about you got hit yourself with a mango . "Said Janson leaving the room.

Mervin didn't like the fighting either.

(I was going to make Mervin mean but I changed it to make him a bisexual ace jock.)