"Ma! I'm home!"

"Girl I'm right here you do not gotta yell." Nias mother responded making Nia shake her head and laugh slightly as she walked over to her mother on the couch.

Her mother looked so pretty with her glasses on and doing some of her work she'd brought home from her day at work.

Nia's mother, Morgan didn't have to do a lot of work but when she did she always loved it because her mother really loved her job.

"How was school bug?"

"The same I got some test scores back. I did good so that really made my day." Nia shrugged smiling softly just remembering how good she was doing. Her mother was smiling too, always proud of her kids.

"That's good bug. How about you take my car and go out or something. I know you want to go upstairs and just chill but it'll be nice for you to get out."

Morgan always was trying to get Nia to go out the house. She was always worried that her daughter didn't socialize enough. She never brought anybody around not even the girl Mya she hear her on the phone with from time to time.

"Maaaa I'm fine I really don't need to go out."

Nia said, immediately shaking her head no at her mother's suggestion. Making the women roll her eyes and shake her head her daughter's love for staying home.

"Just tonight Nia. Do it for me? Ask Mya if she want to go somewhere! I'm sure it's something y'all can do."

'Ughhhhh'

Nia thought, knowing her mother was not about to let up on this so she might as well agree.

"Okay ma okay. Imma go call Mya."

Her mother smile got bigger making her laugh under her breath. Nia went upstairs to her room getting ready to change while she sat her phone on the dresser with Mya on dial.

"Hey girl!" Mya answered with energy of course.

"Hey you got some plans tonight? My mother letting me hold her car."

"Oh girl this boy Ty throwing a party at his crib you wanna slide?"

"Yea sure when it start?"

"Round 9 cool?"

"Yea imma text you when I'm outside."

"Rd bet."

Then the call hung up and Nia clicked her phone off. She didn't go to a lot of parties but she didn't mind going to one today. Clearly her mother wanted her out the house for the evening so she might as well. 

Nia ended up taking a nice hot shower and then ended up lounging around on her bed watching TikTok's. All the soft girls posts were coming up and she wished she was staying home to make her own TikToks about her soft girling. But she was about to be outsideee lol.

At around 8 she started to get up and get ready. Nia wanted to be cute and comfortable so she put on a pair of low rise green sweat pant leggings along with a green top. Her clothes hugged her body really pretty, she even added a cute little brown knit cardigan with it.