Pt I framed

Everyone is in their second year but a certain person didn't like the fact that one person is much better then the rest. Thing is it wasn't anyone in the same class as Izuku who was jealous of him due to being a cinnamon roll and that person is the Bardock wann- I mean Awase Yosetu. Reason to why it was him is because that a person that's in Izuku class that he has a crush on that the person is the most beautiful person that God created who is the Queen of a creation quirk Momo Yaoyorozu.

He got word that the Queen of creation has a huge crush on Izuku due to him being there for her and saving her which she had no mind being an angel in distress especially when she got to feel his rock hard body(pause). Momo being the women she is she absolutely loved him and how heroic he was and she wouldn't mind him taking her to her it was like she was made for him. Soon they both started talking as Momo learned everything about Izuku and her trust in him grew more and more. So far everything was going well as Izuku thought of confessing to Momo due to having a feeling that she's showing him that she likes him.

When he came in he got knockout by his own classmates as they tied him up. When he woke up he saw most of his classmates except for Shoto,Katsuki,Momo,Aizawa, Eri(due to Momo having her at that time ironically) as he saw them pissed as such they started beating him down until Aizawa came along with the rest.

Aizawa: THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?

Tenya: beating the traitor

Aizawa: how is he the traitor what proof do you have.

As they show him the proof they had as he started blowing red and looked at them.

Aizawa: you idiots this is not him where is his scars?

As they looked at it again and saw there wasn't any scars on his arms as they wide eyed. Soon the hero commissioner came in.

Hero commissioner: what's going on here?

Nezu: I'm going to expel them for hurting Young Midoriya here fr thinking he's the traitor.

Hero commissioner: let me see this proof that you have of him being the traitor.

As stupid as Denki is gave them the proof as everyone gave him a look.

Denki: what they asked I just have it to them.

Jirou: you idiot that was fake

Hero commissioner: doesn't seem fake to me good job students leave them here they did us a favor.

Aizawa: HOW THIS IS FAKE

Hero commissioner: proof it that this is fake

Nezu: the scars on his arms isn't there in the picture.

Hero commissioner: don't care this is him if you expel them then I will ruin your reputation and don't help that scumbag.

As they couldn't do nothing as they couldn't stand up to them. What they failed to realize as they were talking they seen that Izuku was taken away from the scene as Izuku was taken to the infirmary. Once he was taken there those who were with him were Momo, Jirou(due to being somewhere else at the time) Katsuki and Shoto. As they made it Rg saw how badly Izuku were injured as she asked as they told her that he got jumped for something he didn't do as she just sighted due to the bullshit she's going threw during the time.

Soon it was after hours as Izuku was laying there in pain after what he had from his now former classmates. He got up from the bed he was put into as he looked in the mirror and saw his eyes changed and it freaked him out.

 He got up from the bed he was put into as he looked in the mirror and saw his eyes changed and it freaked him out