I'm Not Showing You.

Start from the beginning

"Tch, Does it look better now?" Izuku responded to his question by stopping his hand from fixing his hair anymore. "You didn't let me finish. It does look a bit wild. But it suits you. I like it."

Katsuki immediately stopped. "Whatever, sure." He averted his gaze, feeling his heart quicken its pace ever so slightly.

Izuku smiled, taking his hand back. "What're you sketching?"

"A face." Katsuki responded.

"Oh! Who're you sketching?" Izuku asked eagerly.

"Dunno, someone random I guess. Whatever comes to mind." Katsuki shrugged.

"Well, I'm doing a sunset."

"Hah, how basic."

Izuku nudged him. "Shut up."

Katsuki painted the face with a peach-ish color. Then the hair with a forest green, and applied the same color to the eyes. A slight pink to the lips. He then added highlights to anywhere needed on the face, as well the hair, the rendering took the most time of the class for the blond. He then finally dusted freckles across the face's cheeks, and well, it looked just like Izuku.

Wait.

Just like Izuku?

Just like Izuku!?

What the actual fuck, Katsuki, that wasn't supposed to happen! This wasn't supposed to be Izuku! What the hell were you even thinking!?

Katsuki felt himself panic, he needed to submit this by the end of class, which was literally in 5 minutes. Fuck, forget that, he told Izuku that he'd show him his painting!

No way in hell was he showing him his painting now.

Izuku looked at Katsuki. "Kacchan, Kacchan!"

"No." Was simply all Katsuki could get out. "No?" Izuku looked confused. "I- I mean no as in. Uh, I'm not showing you."

Izuku frowned, "Why?"

"Bec- Because I'm not done- uh, yet."

"Please? You must be half way done at least," Izuku pleaded. Katsuki immediately shook his head. "No, just go to lunch, dumbass. I'll catch up."

"But-"

"Go." Katsuki really made it obvious that he didn't want to talk to Izuku.

"...Fine." Izuku sighed, taking his things, and leaving.

When Kirishima was about to leave as well, Katsuki grabbed him by the back of his collar, and dragged him back into the class. "You're not going anywhere." Ejiro immediately covered his head.

"IswearIdidn'teatyourleftoversitwasDenkiplease don'thurtme."

"Wait, what?"

"Is this about your leftovers?" Kirishima took the risk of asking the blond.

Katsuki shook his head. "What the hell did you do?"