XV

Hurried footsteps sounded loudly on the white floor of the hospital in the city center. Phayu carried Rain while walking hurriedly towards the examination room. Several bodyguards were swiftly behind Phayu, following him and helping him without daring to look at his bright red face with sharp eyes ready to penetrate anyone who dared to look at him.

"Move! Don't block the way!" Phayu growled angrily while shouting when someone blocked his way. The guards quickly pushed and pushed him aside to make way for their master. Several nurses walked in a hurry when they found a commotion going on around them due to the guards pushing several people.

"Sorry sir, how can I help you?" The nurse asked after being in front of Phayu and his bodyguards. Phayu just glanced and kept walking after one of the bodyguards told him that he was Phayu Theerepanyakul.

The nurse immediately told the news to the doctor's office and suddenly the doctors lined up to welcome Phayu's arrival while bowing respectfully. Who doesn't know Theeerepanyakul, the famous mafia family in this country and feared by everyone and the owner of half the assets in this country. In fact, this hospital has assets in Theeerepanyakul's name, therefore all the doctors and staff in it are subject to him.

"Welcome Mr. Phayu Theerepanyakul, how can we help you?" The doctors bowed to greet him. Phayu snorted in annoyance at the greeting he received from the doctors in front of him. They should have immediately examined his omega instead of having to greet him with small talk.

"Stop your silly greetings. Call Doctor Kit to check my omega, now!" Phayu shouted angrily at the doctors who just looked down silently and intended to examine his omega.

The nurses immediately put Rain on the hospital bed and pushed him towards further examination. Doctor Kit walked hurriedly into the room and bowed respectfully when he saw Phayu standing anxiously in front of the door.

Phayu stood up and peeked through the window in the door to see what was going on in there. Phayu's heart was beating fast with boiling blood when he saw his omega lying weakly surrounded by doctors who were examining him and nurses who were busy installing an IV and measuring blood pressure.

"Venice, how is Rain?" Pete approached Phayu in a hurry and his face was very worried. Phayu only responded weakly and shook his head slowly while his eyes stared blankly at the empty window which led directly to the place where Rain was being examined.

After shooting Kirigun and causing him to die on the spot, Rain fainted in the arms of Phayu who was hugging him from the side. Phayu immediately held Rain's body from falling and then lifted him hastily past the people who were still shocked to see Kirigun killed at Rain's hands.

Rain's pale face that he saw with every step he took made him feel nauseous, he felt the same thing happen to him as when he first found Rain in the forest unconscious. He saw how Rain collapsed without moving with intermittent breathing and a very weak pulse, making him feel fear enveloping his entire soul.

Vegas patted Phayu's shoulder encouragingly and rubbed gently before pulling him husband to sit in a chair at the front of the room. Pete groaned softly as he held back his sadness by intertwining his fingers in Vegas' hand. Vegas gently stroked Pete's soft hair beside him while giving him a chance to comfort him.

Phayu just saw how his father tried to calm his father who was worried because of his omega's condition. Phayu was about to speak when someone ran towards the three of them with sweat mixed with the pheromone of obvious worry. Phayu choked on air when his nose caught the scent of a pheromone that was very similar to his mate in front of him.

Phayu looked up and looked at the omega who had claimed to be Rain's biological parents. Phayu walked over to him and looked cynically at the two husbands in front of him. Phayu felt annoyed and angry because of their arrival into the base where they were going to kill Stop and Kirigun, and Phayu felt that it was because of them that his omega became like this.