VIII

"A-alpha Rain needs you nghh...alpha..." Phayu could only curse inside himself and approached the bed where his omega was. This is the first time Rain has gone through a heat without the suppressive medication and injections that were usually given by his family doctor before, Rain also usually just shuts himself in the room for a few days until the heat is over while lying comfortably on the nest he made from his clothes .

Phayu walked closer to the bed while still staring at his omega without taking his eyes off, Phayu took off his suit and pulled off the tie that tied his neck, unbuttoned the top two buttons of his shirt and rolled up both sleeves up to the elbows. Boss shouted with joy when he saw Rain in his heat, Rain's very dense and strong pheromone scent filled the room they were currently in.

Phayu smiled crookedly while looking at his omega who was very frustrated looking for pleasure beneath him, he was surprised to see his omega who was usually innocent and sweet become so sexy and seductive. Rain continued to rub his dick against the sheet beneath him with his eyes locked with Phayu's eyes in front of him.

"A-alpha h-hurry ngh...R-Rain can't take it anymore nghhh ahh..." Rain whined and tried to reach Phayu who was walking towards him using both hands which he stretched forward.

Phayu smiled crookedly looking at Rain who looked so needy in front of him. Phayu got on the bed and sat right opposite his omega, he smiled a little while caressing his omega's cheek gently, Rain rested his cheek on Phayu palm and looked at Phayu with lustful watery eyes. Phayu started to bring his face closer to the front right in front of his omega face, his lips were right in front of his omega so they could feel each other's breath. Rain leaned over and made their lips touch and Rain impatiently crushed his alpha lips roughly and tried to dominate.

"Patient, baby." Phayu backed away while his thumb stroked his omega soft lips. Rain whined while looking imploringly in front of Phayu. Phayu again told him to be patient and play pranks on his omega.

Rain got up and quickly sat on Phayu lap with his legs wrapped around Phayu waist and both arms wrapped around Phayu neck. Rain crushed Phayu lips roughly and tried to insert his tongue into Phayu. Phayu who woke up from the shock, immediately grabbed the back of his omega neck and neck to deepen their kiss. Phayu tried to take over his kiss and dominate it with his hands that started stroking the top of him omega naked body.

Rain moaned stuck in the kiss due to Phayu hands stroking his naked upper body. Phayu hand squeezed Rain chest and played with his tense nipples while his other hand kept pressing on Rain nape. Rain patted Phayu chest when he was starting to run out of breath, Phayu turned to kiss and suck on Rain neck giving him possession.

Rain groaned as a result of Phayu sucking on his neck, Rain continued to squirm on Phayu lap causing Phayu to groan due to the friction received by his dick which was starting to harden moreover the wet liquid flowing from his omega hole due to the heat. Phayu holds him omega waist so it doesn't squirm in him lap using him free hand. Rain whined and tried to remove Phayu hands from his waist and then rubbed his lower part over Phayu hard dick protruding behind the work pants he was wearing.

"A-alpha nghhh fuck me nghh Rain can't take it anymore nghh ahh..." Rain was thrown onto the bed lying on his back and Phayu supported his body using elbows that were bent beside his body.

Phayu started kissing Rain roughly, Rain hands wrapped around Phayu neck with his hands stroking Phayu back hair gently. Phayu moved on to kissing and sucking on him neck then down to him chest, sucking hard while biting him nipples and with one hand playing with the other breast, twisting and squeezing. Phayu placed a kiss on top of him stomach and started to trace downwards, him eyes kept on observing the expression him omega above was making. Rain kept whimpering and moaning with his eyes closed while his hands were still stroking Phayu back hair gently.

Unexpected Happiness (PhayuRain)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें