IX

"Alpha why left Rain alone in the room." Rain whined loudly when the elevator door just opened and he was surprised to see that Phayu wasn't alone in front of him.

Rain immediately covered his mouth with one of his hands when he saw everyone staring at him. Rain looked down and walked slowly towards his alpha and winced at every step because his butt hurt so much.

Phayu was surprised to hear Rain whining when the elevator door opened, Rain with a distinctive face woke up and only wore shorts above his knees with Phayu oversized shirt. Phayu guessed that Rain was in a hurry to take the clothes from their walk-in closet and put them on carelessly.

Rain was finally right beside his alpha, looking down in embarrassment and tugging at the hem of Phayu shirt. Phayu smiled and stroked him omega golden hair beside him, him hands slowly pulled Rain waist closer. Pete and Vegas looked at each other confused and smiled mysteriously when they saw the little omega beside his son.

"Daddy Papa this is my Omega Rain and Rain this is Daddy Vegas and Papa Pete." Phayu explained alternately to his parents and Rain. Rain raised his head slowly and began to bow to greet.

"Gosh you're so cute honey." Pete squealed with joy when he saw Rain greeting them shyly. Pete quickly hugged Rain and swayed both of their bodies left and right. Phayu who watched it winced at how tightly Pete hugged his omega.

"Akh..." Rain groaned in pain while holding his aching butt. Phayu quickly went to him and lifted his body and held him right in front of his body.

Pete looked probingly between Phayu and Rain intently. Pete squinted and his nose snorted. Pete was surprised when he snorted the scent between the two of them and Pete found multiple bite marks and ownership marks on both Phayu and Rain necks.

"Did you guys just finish matting? Your scent is very intense." Pete narrowed his eyes at Phayu. Phayu just snorted in amusement and Rain hid his blushing face into his alpha neck.

"Baby don't talk so frontal, you're embarrassing omega Venice." Vegas scolded Pete and invited him to sit on the couch next to him. Phayu also bowed down on the other side of the sofa occupied by his parents, Rain automatically sat on his lap.

"Rain yesterday had a heat for 5 days finished right today." Phayu explained to his parents about their strong body odor.

"So you guys finished matting? Did you mark it?" Pete asked Phayu curiously, Phayu just shook his head at Pete.

"You are matting but not marking? Papa guesses you must be doing knotting too." Pete stood up in shock massaging his head when Phayu shook his head in response.

"Venice Threeapanyakul what are you thinking brat." Pete started to stand up screaming and scolding Phayu, Vegas stood up and prevented Pete from doing any further.

"Ve daddy once told you, that knotting during heat or rut can make omega pregnant. Do you remember?" Vegas spoke after getting Pete to sit quietly next to him.

"I know, what's wrong?" Phayu tried to defend himself, Pete stood up and walked towards Phayu angrily.

"Venice you are planning to get your omega pregnant, right?" Pete guessed while pointing at Phayu fiercely. Phayu just nodded his head in agreement. Phayu did plan to make Rain pregnant with his child because that was one of Phayu ways to make Rain always be near him. Rain who saw Phayu answer could only blush as he buried his face into his alpha's neck.

"Ah, I'm going crazy for a long time in this family, daddy and children have the same behavior." Pete groaned as he massaged his head and sat back down next to Vegas.

"Baby, don't get angry, okay?" Vegas tried to calm Pete by hugging his body gently.

"How can I be calm when your son is trying to conceive that very innocent little omega, Vegas Theerapanyakul." Pete pulled himself away from Vegas and Vegas hugged him tighter again.