𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

Start from the beginning

and when i did that i heard the bell ding that was on the door.

"like the fuck. and i dare y'all to say some." melodi said. "don't try to come check me bout nan nigga." i rolled my eyes walking away.

"you ain't hear me tryna speak to you?" santana stood in front of me.

"yo' ho back there with her friends." i pointed.

"huh?" he raised his eyebrow. "bandman, i'm really not with this shit. like you're blowin' my high." i pushed him away from me.

after i paid for the stuff me and melodi walked out.

"bra." i felt him grabbing my arm. "stop actin' like that bra real shit." he said.

"and aye, ion like how y'all thots ain't tell me happy gday." bagg yelled.

"happy late birthday bagg," me and melodi said at the same time.

"but you sittin here ignoring- you damn right bandman. now leave me alone." i cut him off as them bitches came our the store.

"since you wanna fuck with my nigga." she pointed a bat at me. "i wish you would. ima beat you like you stole somethin." i laughed.

"man lyssa gone head." santana pulled me closer to him.

"if you step any closer to my friend shit ima steal off on you." melodi put her stuff on the ground.

"you got yo bitches fighting each other." pop shook his head. "ian his bitch, that's his bitch." i pointed.

i got out his grip as i seen her get closer to my car but melodi was already on that.

call it what you want, but as melodi was hitting her i started hitting her too.

our the corner of my eye i seen one of her friends come up. i couldn't even get to the bitch fast enough before i heard one of my windows shatter.

"you dumb ass bitch." i yelled running over to her. like i said it was three of them, the other one went to the car.

"chantelle." santana picked me up.

"no bra. this bitch just busted my windows." i smacked my teeth.

"he gone get it fixed." reese said. "just chill."

when melodi got off her the girl grabbed her friend and they left.

this had me so mad. everybody at the store was just watching and shit, now i'm finna drive with a shattered window.

i grabbed my shit then walked over to my car.

"chantelle, here. drive my shit." he handed me his keys. "nah it's cool." i shook my head.

"just leave me alone." i told him. "bra." he snatched my keys putting his keys there.

"go." he pointed to his car. "i hope you know i still don't fuck with you and you better get my shit fixed or yours next boo."

"ouuu, i'm so mad." i yelled. "come on melodi."

when we got in his car i immediately pulled off.

"and i still wanna beat they ass." i laughed. "like that just pissed me off so bad now i'm finna fuck him." i shrugged.

"i hate you." melodi laughed. "you laughing but im serious. well might not fuck him, but i'm definitely finna fuck with him again." i nodded.

"let's be real, y'all really never stopped fuckin' with each other. he just let you get a lil' very mini break."

"girl boo. and you already know i'm 'bout to find her lo." i shrugged, grabbing my phone.

"and i might not even give him his car back." i smiled. "mines now." i continued to smile.

once we pulled up to my house we both got out the car and walked up to my door. i grabbed my keys and unlocked the door.

━━

"chantelle, open the door." santana told me over the phone. he been calling me back to back for like five minutes now.

"for what? you're not tellin' me why." i said.

"got your car ke- leave them on the porch then." i cut him off. "bra come on man." he smacked his teeth.

i hung up on him then got out my bed. i unlocked the door then hurried and ran back to my room.

"childish ass lil' girl." i heard him say.

"where my keys at?" i asked him. "in my pocket. your car getting fixed tomorrow and here." he laid some money out on my bed.

"mmm." i looked him up and down. "not that i have a problem with it but what's this for?" i asked him.

he shrugged and laid down on my bed.

"ion know who told you to do that." i smacked my teeth going to put that money away.

"why you acting like that bra? i just wanna be up under you." he grabbed my waist pulling me to him.

then he pulled me even harder making me fall on him. santana started rubbing my butt making me smack my teeth.

"no santana 'cause i feel like you playin in my face."

"and like i tell everybody the second i feel like a nigga playin' with me you done."

"ian playin' in yo' face. i been stopped fuckin' with that bitch. i promise you." he grabbed my face making me look at him.

"i'll show you my phone." he started patting his pockets.

"nah it's cool. ion even wanna see yo' shit." i shrugged. "but do you believe me?" he asked.

"suree." i nodded.

"i'm dead ass for real."

"actions speak louder than words." i told him. "what you want me to do?" he asked.

"do you really wanna know?" i laughed.

"mhm."

"kill her." i smiled. "nah i'm playin." i said.

he grabbed my face and kissed me making me put my tongue in his mouth then he did the same.

i wrapped my arms around him as he started rubbing my booty again.