"Spread your legs wide. I wanna go in deeper." Zilla groaned in her ears.

Bonnie didn't waste time spreading her legs sending him deep into her. Both moaned at the feeling.

"Ohhh. oh. hmm. Fuck " Bonnie said.

He's strokes were slow but deep and intensional. "Arrrrhh, " he released one of the sexiest groans Bonnie has ever heard. He was like a lion in bed.

He spent himself on the condom he was wearing. It was his second nut but he still wanted to continue.

Bonnie has had enough. After cuming four times, she felt drained. When she felt him eating her up and her body reacting to him, she surrendered to the feeling and let him do his thing. "Baaaabbbbyyy. " She moaned as he fingered her roughly causing her to pop like a geyser.

"Do your thing, " he said laying down and placing her tiny body on her.

"I can't feel my legs, "she said.

"Thats the plan. " Zilla said.

Her pussy was numb, she was sure she wouldn't ever have a grip on any dick after this. She sat on him and he shut his eyes tight as she bounced on him. "Yeah, ride my dick like that," he said.

The room filled with sounds of their flesh coming in contact. They were fucking like rabbits. He's caught her strokes taking over. His arms wrapped around her as his veins popped out, he came as she screamed on his ear, cumming as well.

"They stressing me out, I'm telling you. The twins want me to choose and Roman, well I don't know what he wants, "he said as he caught his breath with Bonnie on top of him . "How can I chose between my cousins. My own family. " he added.

"Don't chose." Bonnie simply said. When Zilla told her about everything, she thought they would talk things out since they are family. If someone needed to go it was Trinity. Bonnie thought she was just a hoe for what she did. It was something she should have told Jimmy from day one before they got in to deep.

"Play both sides ? " he asked her.

"No, just be cool with the both of them. Ask them the same question you just asked me now. How do you choose because you love them there same. " Bonnie tried to ease his mind.

Deciding to change the subject, Zilla talked asked about them. He wasn't sure where they stand. He wanted her to be his girlfriend but she was giving him the go-around . She said she didn't trust him but that wasn't enough reason. He booked this whole vacation just to prove that he was serious about her but she was still not letting him in. They were still using condoms, which he hated. He took her shopping and was buying expensive jewellery for her but she still wasn't budging. "Why are we still using the rubber when you on the pill ? " he asked.

"Because I don't trust you. Why is it that you and your family don't like using condoms ? "

"What? Who in my family doesn't --- " He looked at her with a possessed look in his face. Bonnie realised what she said before stopping him. "That is not what I mean. I never slept with one of your cousins. I mean Robyn told me her and Roman never used one and she was okay with that ." She explained.

"Oh ? but you have to cut me some slack. I'm trying here. " he said.

"How about we go get tested together? " She suggested.

"No problem. " he said before going to the bathroom.

Romans Pov.

I got to the crib late, pretty beat up. The last few weeks I have been working. Keeping things up without my cousins has been hard. I have other people willing to step in but I know Jimmy is going to be back after getting over what that goofy and bitch told him. I'm going to let him cool off for a bit.