Chapter 3

Mia's POV

I was sleeping in my room, when I heard yelling. So I got up and changed into my ninja navy uniform, and I went to the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth. I opened the bamboo door and went back into my clean-ish room, so I picked up the stuff and organized them, where they belong. My stomach felt like it was eating itself, so I went out of my room, opened the bamboo door and went into the narrow hallway, with bamboo walls, and the wood floor and ceiling. I walked for a little bit more down the hallway, and then I finally got to the kitchen. I looked in the fridge and found some milk, then I went into the panty and found cereal. I poured the cereal and then the milk. I grabbed the spoon from the drawer, then I went through the doors, into the dining room. It had a big table with benches, I sat down with my food, I started eating, then I heard louder yelling and laughing. So, I went to investigate the noise, I listened to the yelling and pinpointed it. It came from the gaming room/living room, I opened the door, and there they were, all the ninjas playing video games, yelling, and just watched them. ' They can't keep this up, Sensei Wu will surely get them' I thought to myself.

3rd POV

Sensei Wu is meditating in one room, and the ninja are making combat sounds in another room.

"Fire strike! Oh, my gosh, is that the greatest move you've ever seen?" Kai said.

"Stop trying to do it yourself. We need to attack as a team." Cole said.

Wu goes to the training compound and finds that none of the ninja are training there.

"Zane, why are you wasting your special attack on me? You have to save it." Jay said.

Wu goes to look for them in a different room and finds them playing video games.

"Fantastic, I'm out of lives!" Jay said.

"But the lesson lives on, and I am getting the hang of it. Hee-yah!" Zane said.

"Okay, now!" Cole said, As the ninja continue with their game, Wu unplugs the television.

"Aw..." All the ninja said.

"Aw, man!" Cole said.

"What? What happened?" Jay asked.

"It took us three hours to get there!" Cole exclaimed.

"Why would you do that? Why?" Jay asked in frustration.

"Just because Lord Garmadon escaped through a vortex doesn't mean he won't return one day for the Golden Weapons of Spinjitzu." Sensei Wu said.

"But Sensei Wu, ever since he's been gone, Ninjago has had nothing but peace." Zane said.

"Yeah, peace is boring. There's no one to save, there's nothing to do." Jay said.

"We can train tomorrow." Cole said.

"Never put off until tomorrow what can be done today." Sensei Wu said.

"Well, I was gonna eat this pizza tomorrow, so if that's the case..." Cole said.

Wu kicks the pizza slice out of his hand.

"Ow!" Cole exclaimed.

"No pizza for you! In order to reach your full potential, you must train." Sensei Wu said/yelled.

"Uh, remember when we did a little thing called the Tornado of Creation? I thought that was pretty insane." Kai said.

"Oh. You four have merely scratched the surface of your full potential. There are still so many secrets you have yet to unlock. You haven't even begun to tap into what powers your golden weapons hold." Sensei Wu said.