Prologue/Chapter one

When Mia was five years old her Mom died from a very rare disease. Her Dad was the only thing that she thought she had, but her Dad put her in an orphanage, where she was very lonely. But then she found a friend and they became best friends who could go to each other for anything.

3rd POV

Mia was just 10 years old when Sensei Wu went to the orphanage and decided to train her, so he went there.

Sensei Wu's POV

I was just outside when I heard yelling, so I went in. The bell overhead went along ringing, until the door shut.

"Hello, what begins you here sir?" A girlish (but not that young voice girlish kind of voice.) The voice said.

"Hello, I came here for Mia Lord, is she here?" I asked/said.

"Miss.Lord is up stairs right now, you can go up. She's in room 1316 on floor 3," The voice said.

"That will do fine," Sensi Wu said.

Mia's POV

It was dinnertime and I was going down stairs. With my hair in a high ponytail with the long-ish bangs, and my earrings in my ears.

Here's her ponytail and earrings:

 When I heard talking it was very silent but I could hear it

"We need to do it now, or we won't get another chance. Sofia!" Said a voice that I immediately recognized, it was Morgan Moore. She always is being mean, and a jerk, but she always gets away with it. Because she's their favorite, and no one goes against her.

"I know, but we can't do it now. It's not the right time." Said another voice, and that I recognized as Sofia Whitestone. She's Morgan's little mini-me, she follows her everywhere. And then she spotted me, and started yelling at me and Sofia looked confused, until she saw me and went off yelling too. And then the headmistress came up. 'This is just great!'