Hallerweenie

October 31st

10:30 AM

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I screamed at the top of my lungs

"ARE YOU OK!"

Meredith yells while running to my room

"ITS HALLERWEENIE!"

I yell excitedly. I then walk down stairs and make me a bowl of cereal. As I'm eat I call Connor.

(Fallyn bold Connor normal)

CONNIE

Wut do u want?

ITS HALLERWEENIE

Ok and...

I'M SO EXCITED

Yeah I can tell.

Well what's the matter with you? Who's got your panties in a twist?

Nothing I'm just tired

Yeah yeah yeah whatever love ya

Love ya to

Anyways imma go and get the constumes ready

Ok whatever

Call ended

I walk upstairs and get me and Connor's costume ready. I then walk down stairs and grab a YooHoo and watch Gilmore girls.

————————————————————

"HEY!"

I yell at Connor because he took my snickers.

"IM NOT GONNA GIVE IT BACK!"

"YOU BITCH!"

"SHUT UP!"

Connor and I argue back and forth.

"MAKE ME!!!"

I see Connor get up and run away. I run after him and I end up cornering him in the living room.

"Give me back that snickers or something bad will happen."

"Like what."

Connor said in a confident tone while looking down at me. I think for a second because I actually didn't think that he would say that. I look up and him give him a quick kiss grab the snickers and run away.

"HEY THAT WASN'T FAIR!"

"SUCK MY BALLS CONNOR!"

"YOURE A GIRL!"

"HOW WOULD YOU KNOW THAT THOUGH!? MAYBE I HAVE A PENIS!"

"SHUT UP!"

"MAKE ME!"

I feel something hit me. THAT BITCH THREW HIS HAT AT ME! I turn around and parkour around the living room. I eventually got tired and sat down though I started eat my snickers while watching connor sit on the other side of the couch and be emo bc I ate the snickers HE TOOK FROM ME.

"You want a bite?"

I ask politely

"yeah😔"

Connor scoots over towards me and takes a bite. I then grabbed the remote and turned on hocus pocus. We watched it for a while but I got tired and fell asleep.