YE KYA HUA...?

Hello everyone i hope you all are fine and doing great.. Let's start our story.

In last part priyal move in washroom and Amar was sleeping..

Here we go ,

It was 9am morning Yuvi and Anant was discussing some important document of business. Anant was looking tensed yuvi saw him asked..

Yuvi : You're looking tensed..

Anant : Nothing important yuvi.. focus

Yuvi : I will but tell me what happened

Anant : Nothing yuvi can you plz check all these documents once again.. i need to go!

Yuvi : Okay.. are you going to meet the boss..?

Anant : Yes.. I'll be back..

Yuvi : Okay..

Anant cameout from his cabin and goes in Amar's another cabin where he was drinking last night.. he entered and saw no one is there.. Anant gets confused!! 

Anant : Boss kaha chale gaye kahi priyal ke cabin mai wapis to nahi chale gaye pr wo bohot gusse me the kahi use kuch kr to nahi diya oh shit yuvi kya kiya tumne

He hurriedly goes towards priyal's cabin and saw it was closed.. He look here and there then knocked the cabin... he didn't  get response so he gets scared..

Anant : Ye to response hi nahi kar rahi ha boss bhi pata nahi kaha chale gaye.. oh god ab mai kya karu..

He get frustrated and he didn't know what comes to his mind he kicked the cabin door and the cabin door opens. He understood that cabin's door wasn't locked..

Anant : Thank God.. it wasn't locked..

He slowly opened the door and entered in cabin and he slide the curtains..

Anant's eyes get wide and his mouth hung open he put his palm on mouth and nodded in nooo..

He saw Amar's back. his scratched back like a wild cat attacked on him and love bite marks on his neck..

HARE KRISHNA HARE RAMAA YE KYA DEKH LIYAAA..

Anant said and ran out from the cabin and bumped with priyal..

Priyal : I am sorry Anant. maine tumhe dekha nahi..

Anant : No no I am sorry.. mai chalta hu

Priyal thinks may be Anant saw Amar in such a condition.. she feels shy nervous embrassed and what not..!

Anant : Wo wo.. boss nahi mile na dusre cabin me to mai dundhne chala aaya wo mai sorry.. (he was try to cover up)

Priyal : He came last night drunked and

Priyal heartbeats were racing increasing and close her eyes in embrassememt. He  wipe his sweat and try to smile..

Anant : Station aane wala ha.. boss ko jaga dijiyega.. thank u.. bye..

Anant goes from there without looking back at Amar's cabin.. priyal entered in cabin and looked at Amar was opening his eyes and looking at her..

Priyal : (smile) Jag gaye aap..

Amar : Hmm.. waise ye bahar kise baat kar rahi thi tum sweetheart..

Priyal : Anant aaya tha apko dundhte hue ha or..

Amar : (getup) Or..? Or kya

Priyal : Kuch nahi..

She came near him and hugged him softly Amar also cage her in his arms and patting her back..