Chapter 4

I paced back and forth in my bedroom as I waited for one of our doctors' to finish examining ichigo in the other room. I had told rangiku to get Unohana my personal doctor to see if he wasn't hurt or anything. After he passed out I had to carry him back to the café where I had left Rangiku hoping she was still there luckily she was. We brought ichigo back to the house that was just bought two weeks ago it was a two stories high white house with an extract house to the side, it had a large lawn and a backyard filled with forget me not flowers and some red roses, the property took up a whole block. My room was simple, a master bed with a canopy that had white see through curtains, a white dresser that was to the side of the bed, the room also had a small fireplace that I use often and a balcony outside. I let out a frustrated sigh and finally tired of waiting I yelled for Rangiku who came in without knocking and sat herself on my bed knowing I didn't really care.

"How much longer must we wait Unohana said she wasn't going to take long it's been two hours" I said irritated that she was taking long and the fact that she also made us leave the room claiming we needed to give her space.

"It's only been twenty minutes your highness, you're over reacting."

"I am not and plus Unohana didn't have to kick us out of the room!"

"You question every single thing she did" she said giving me a playful smile

I frown at her but didn't say anything knowing what she had said was right. I turned to look out the window and watched the sun slowly set, giving light to the town but at the same time giving it darkness. I let out a deep sigh as I gave Rangiku my back, wrapping my arms around myself.

"How did the reunion go? Did he remember you?" I heard her say with the softest sincerest voice I never knew she had. I closed my eyes remembering the events that had happen earlier the small fight I had with ichigo concerning his family, the way he had said he didn't want anything to do with them or …me. It wasn't exactly the reunion I had imagined for us. I turned to face rangiku, her sky blue eyes piercing mine, making me cast my stare to the floor.

"He can't remember anything not even me" I said my eyes still cast down unable to meet her stare.

"I'm sure he'll remember when he spends more time with you and –"

"He doesn't want anything to do with us! He wants to keep living among them without realizing what he is; it seems he's convinced that he's happy the way he is, that he has no need to remember the people that still love him!" I yelled interrupting her as I hugged myself tighter as if the pain will disappear when I felt two extra cold arms wrapped around me making me burry my face in her huge chest.

"Isshin was right I was better off knowing he was dead than alive" I muffled into her chest. I heard her give a small laugh, then clear her throat.

"Forgive me your highness but I have never seen you give up so easily before. What happen to the person I knew that had so much strength and determination, who never took no for an answer?"

Rangiku was right I never took no for answer and why should I just gave up now so easily. Somehow I'll make Ichigo see how wrong he is, the only reason he doesn't want to know anything is because he's doesn't remember if he were to spend more time with me and his family he'll remember, than he would surely be by my side like it should have been from the beginning. Letting her go I made my to my closet rummaging through all the clothes.

"What are you doing?" rangiku asked confused as she came by my side to look at what I was doing.

"Looking for clothes what else would I be looking for in my closet?"

"You have perfectly good clothes on"

"Let's just say Ichigo wasn't fond on how I was dressed" I said giggling on how he had scolded me on my clothes claiming it was too revealing.