𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒: 𝐌𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥

Jungwon's POV

Today we are recording for the Mid year special episode of Music Bank so we are already dressed up and on our way there. We ended promotions a few weeks ago but that doesn't mean that we're getting more free time since we are currently preparing for our world tour.

Jake hyung is not feeling quite well so once we finish with our group performance they all will leave immediately so he can get some rest. On the other hand I'll have to stay to fulfill my duty as MC.

"You'll do great, hyung." I say to Jake hyung as I gently pat him on the back before going on stage.

"Thanks." He barely manages to give me a small smile.

⋅ ── ⋆⋅୨୧⋅⋆ ── ⋅

Once we were done, I had to run to my dressing room and prepare for the interview cams, when I arrived I realized that the clothing selection for today is very comfortable considering that the concept of this special episode is Summer Vacation. I quite like it!

"Was Jake feeling ill today?" Joowon asks me before starting the intro for today's program. Then we will record the interview cams and as for our last activity we will perform our special stage.

"Yes, I'm afraid he caught a cold." I tell her as I make sure that the hat I'm wearing is in its place. Then I turn to look at her and notice that her face looks worried. I really hope Jake hyung recovers soon.

"The camera will be on in five seconds, everyone get ready." I hear the camera supervisor telling us. 5... 4... 3... 2... 1. "Go" he finally mouthed.

"Ever-evolving K-pop! The hearth of the Korean wave!" I start with the intro.

"With the world watching..." Joowon continues.

"It's Music Bank live!" We both say in excitement.

"Hello, we are..."

"JooWON!"

"JungWON!"

"Biwon won!" It feels good to do our original MC greeting after months of not doing it. It was all thanks to the viewers since they had been asking for it through comments on past live broadcasts of the program, which caused the writers to add it to our scripts again.

"Woah Jungwon-ssi I can't believe it has already been six months of this year. Time is flying indeed!" she tells me as she waves a hand in the air.

"Yes it is... You know, since we are already dressed in summer outfits I think we should go on a real Holiday soon, don't you agree?"

"Totally! I want to dive in the ocean right now... but I can't." she starts looking excited but ends in a disappointing tone.

"Maybe after announcing today's lineup we can go!" I say to light up her mood. The introduction ended and then the interviews were filmed too, which means that our performance is next.

I still remember a few months ago, when we performed together for the first time, I didn't feel so confident and I was nervous about dancing with someone new but now things have changed. I still feel that nervousness but now for a different reason.