𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏: 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤

For this comeback the usual duration of promotions was extended due to all the activities we have been full filing: singing overseas or attending offline fan meetings; without mentioning the fact that we've been performing five songs instead of just one or two. Consequently, after two months we are finally in our last week at music shows.

Moreover, today I'm particularly excited and happy since Jungwon and me are back at last as MCs in Music Bank. After lots of scheduled activities with our respective groups the familiar feeling of the microphone in one hand, the speech cards in the other and the matching outfits has finally made its way to me.

Yesterday while we were having a meeting with the representatives of the show we were told that for the past weeks in which we stopped appearing together, the viewers were constantly asking all sort of questions in the comments section about when we were going to return.

When I heard it I felt a warmth in my heart as the thought of having people loving what we do started to sink in. Jungwon even reached for my left foot and kicked it slightly while we exchanged knowing looks as if we were saying: "We did that!" and because the meeting took place around a table no one noticed our secret interaction.

"Ever-evolving K-pop! The hearth of the Korean wave!" Jungwon starts with our MC intro.

"With the world watching..." I continue to say while smiling brightly and moving relentlessly in my place.

"It's Music Bank live!" We say together as we do the iconic Music Bank greeting with our speech cards.

"Hello. I'm the cutest hamster MC Kim JooWON!" I introduce myself.

"I'm the cutest kitten MC Yang JungWON!" He introduces himself as well, then he turns to look at me with curiosity. "Joowon-ssi you must have good news or something because you seem quite happy today."

"Huh? Of course I do! Today we are finally back together here at Music bank!" I say while moving the hand that is not holding the mic in the air to express my excitement a bit more.

"You are right! How long has it been? A month?"

"To be honest I don't remember exactly BUT how about in order to celebrate our comeback we say our special MC greeting as a special gift for the viewers!" I suggest pointing to the camera.

"Sounds like a good idea! We know how much everyone loves it. Hello we are..."

"JooWON!" I free my left hand from the speech cards a do a peace sign.

"JungWON!" He does it as well with his right hand.

"Biwon won!" We place our hands beside mine to form the W.

"Wow, it feels good to do it again after so long!"

"It does. Now let's present today's line up." I suggest continuing with the program.

Some time later, we are finally interviewing the last idols, who happened to be my beloved members since today I'm here not only as MC but also as a performer.

"Jungwon-ssi, I know I previously said that I was happy to be back but I can't help but to feel sad at the same time." I say as an introduction to the interview cam.