Happy family❤️

Start from the beginning

"Which movie hyung?" Namjoon asked sitting down on the couch after picking the remote.

"Your choice namjoon" yoongi said shifting on his place as he was feeling uncomfortable which namjoon noticed.

"Ok so let's see an action movie"

They started watching movie while having maggie. Yoongi quickly finished it and just laid down on the couch because he was unable to sit more.

"Sorry kitkat, you are in pain because of me" namjoon thought. He just looked at yoongi who was concentrated in watching movie.

Evening (7:35pm)

*yawn*

"When did I slept?" Yoongi asked himself while opening his eyes.

"When we were watching movie"

Yoongi looked beside him and saw namjoon sitting with his legs one over above and his laptop on his lap.
"O-oh, sorry, we were supposed to watch movie"

"It's alright hyung, you were tired so it's good that you slept for some time" namjoon said giving him a smile.

Yoongi again just hummed but when he was getting up, he frowned
"W-why are my pan-"

"I applied the ointment hyung, you were asleep so I thought I should do it so that you feel better when you wake up" namjoon told him but he got worried as he saw tears coming in yoongi's eyes.

"I told you to n-not do it, namjoon why did you do that!"

Namjoon kept his laptop aside and got up from the couch. He went to yoongi and just picked him up.

"Namjoon! Put me dow-"

"Shh" namjoon shushed him while pulling up his bottoms, he left them down before after applying the ointment.

"Ahh! H-hurting" yoongi whimpered.

"That's why i left them down hyung, please stop feeling embarrassed, we are a family and you are my responsibility" namjoon said putting yoongi down on his feet.

"I should be saying this, i am the eldest" yoongi said.

"So? We talked about this before too right? Being the eldest one doesn't mean that you have to take the responsibility, i am here, jungkook is here so why will you take the responsibility alone? We care for you and you care for us,that's it" namjoon spoke softly.

"But my behaviour is very-"

"Immature? Childish? This is what you are going to say?" Namjoon said interrupting yoongi who just looked down.
"Hyung, you are very precious for us, you are our love, our priority, our happiness and our inspiration too"

"I can never be someone's inspiration namjoon, i only know how to give more problems to my younger brothers, nothing else" yoongi said as tears fell down from his eyes.

"Kim yoongi is the inspiration of namjoon and jungkook because he taught us how to stay happy even in terrible situations, he taught us how to make others happy by doing small things, he taught me how to live a little for myself inbetween my tight ass schedules, he taught jungkook how to stay calm in panicked situations, that's what kim yoongi helped us to learn" namjoon spoke in firm but soft voice.