The Crypt of the Codex & Race Against Time

Start bij het begin

Grise: "I'm here and consider yourself lucky without a teacher of my caliber you don't stand against the Trix."

At Darkar Castle Inside Throne

Darkar come in and sit on his throne and trix already here kneel infront of him.

Trix: "At your service master?"

Darkar: "My spies at the academes say that tomorrow at red fountain will be doing a check up day on those robot and that ghost boy will be going to a show day with royal. so you know what that's mean?" trix nod "Now is it the time to strike."

Icy: "We will go and claim the Codex master and we will eradicate whoever dares to put themselves in our way."

Darkar: "Then go and don't disappoint me." Trix laugh and fly out of the darkar castle.

At Alfea WInx Class

Grise: "Now you are up against enemy much more powerful than you this enemy has just cast a terribly destructive spell, what would you do?"

Musa: "Hmm, well we combine power."

Grise: "Ha, to late Musa you've just been pulverized into oblivion." say close to musa face "Young ladies what you must do it dodge the attack."

Stella joke: "Good things he told us otherwise, I would have just sit there till I'd finally get hit."

Grise look at stella: "Miss stella since you already know at all. Let's shows the other how it's done you tried to attack me." walk to her "If you can." Stella laugh nervous.

Alfea Field

All Winx class in fairy form with Griselda at front.

Grise: "Okay everybody, your classmate Stella will demonstrate for us how to launch a successful attack. Stella Francis get in line please."

Stella whine: "Who does Griselda thinks she is anyway, I mean, all me there are some tacky green uniforms and we're ready for the army and no but really alfea fairy deserved more  little...." whine more and walk to griselda until

Grise: "You really are to save your breath for the fight young lady." say to stella and stella mouth shut "All right then show me what you got." walk back a little without looking back

Stella grumble: "Star dust." throw a sun ball dust at her but 

Grise: "Barrier absorb." green shield surround her stela sun ball suck into a Barrier. Students shock in gasp

Stella in air yell: "Full power sun down." throw a big sun ball with her sola staff.

Grise look up: "Reflect shield." green shield appear in reflect sun ball to stella who got hit and fall down. "You should have doge it miss Stella. now attack all together." taunt all fairy students.

Musa yell: "All right let's go." fly into sky with some fairy surround Griselda.

Grise: "Well, what are you waiting for?" taunt them.

Tecna: "Digital glitch." fire a green lighting

Flora: "Flower whirlpool." fire a green leaf.

Student: "Sun beam." a leaser beam

All students fire at Grise who just use Fer Midex spell to stop all the attack fairy.

Student: "That wasn't an ordinary barrier."

Tecna: "That magic it was an immunity spell."

Aisha: "Let's see her try to block my power than." aisha throw her magic purple ball and Grise use the barrier absorb.