"Maama call me if you need any help." kabir too says. I smiled at him.

I looked at the corner onve everyone left only to see manjusha is standing.

I sighed.

"Thanks for saving me" i slowly says to her.

She looked up at me. Her eyes are red.

I tried to sit on the bed, but i dont know for some reason my whole body is pianing like hell.

"Hy.... Wh.. What happened?" i asks her who then walked towrads me.

"Why are you crying?. Are you having any pain or something?" i asks her by trying to sit on the bed.

But she immediately made me to lie on the bed.

"Shhh, no no am completely fine." she says with a tears rolling down her eyes.

"Wh.. What happened?. Wh.. Why are you crying?. Please stop crying." i says to her slowly.

"I.. Am... I.. Sorry. I dont know... T.. That you dont know swimming i.. T.. Thought you knew it... T. Thats why i did that. Am r.. Really sorry." she says to me stutteringly.

"Hy hy its fine. Leave it i mean ideally a cbi should know this. But i dont. Its fine, you saved me right so look am here before you. Dont worry." i says to her.

"And you saved me with your breath." i says to her with a smile.

But her tears kept falling down her cheeks.

"Please stop crying. " "

" I never knew my little puff knows how to cry "i says to her.

She will definitely scold me or give me some counter i thought.

But instead she smiled at me.

What?

'She might be in guilt.'

________

Manjusha pov:

I dont know what to think and what to do about kabir's words.

I really dont know.

Argh.

"Maa am full" mithran says to his mom.

"Please go and have your food maa and then take rest maa please" mithran says to his mom.

She cryingly nods and kissed his forehead.

"Take care son" aunty says and stood up from seat.

"Take care of him manjusha, please" aunty says to me.

I nods at her.

"Thanks" she says and walks out of our room leaving me with him.

"Mm, d.. D. Do you need anything?" i aks him.

He nods as no with a smile.

"Am fine, but my mom wont leave me to roam now thats why am lying now" he says.

I slowly then walked towards the chair which is placed near his bed and then took my seat.

"Hy you dont have to sit there. I can sleep on the floo..." he starts.

"Ple... Please no no"  i says to him as he tries to get down from the bed.

"Please sleep on the bed. Am.. Am fine. I don't get any sleep" i says to him with a stutter, my hands still were trembling.

'Are you really strated to understand him manjusha? Really?. Are you going to give the marraige life a chance unlike your father?' my mind aksed me.

I just ignored the question, because i dont know what am supposed to do now. I dont know what i need in my life. But for now, he needs to get better.

"Am sorry" i says again to him.

"Hy its fine, you have already asked me sorry for n number of times. Am fine am perfectly fine look at me." he says with a smile on his face.

"This sorry face doesnt suit you little puff" he says to me.

I looked away.

"Sleep" i says to gim who in turn nods his head at me.

"Good night" he says to me.

With that he closes his eyes. I kept sitting beside him by turning off the light.

'You are no different from your father' kabir voice ringing in my ears.

No no am not him.

'Am not him' i tried to convince myself.

'Am not him' i kept saying with myself.

No no.

My tears were again started to form.

'I miss you maa' i thought to myself.

'Please come to me maa, i feel alon...' my train of thoughts stopped as i felt a palm on my hand i looked at his face who is sleeping peacefully.

I smiled.

Atleast he his sleeping.

What if something happened to him?

I wouldnt even able to live thereafter.

"You are alive that is all i need. I cant live my life if some bad things happened to you because of me. I cant live with some guilt." i slowly murmurs.

I kept looking at him that i dont know when i fall asleep by sitting itself.

_______

"Uhhh, no no leave me. Le.. Le. Leave me please. I wont say anything... I won.. Wont." with this murmurings i immediately opened my eyes.

"Hy hy what happened?" i asks mithran as he is grabbing his neck himself.

"Mithran mithran" i shouts by grabbing his hand from suffoctaing himself.

"He.. He.... Help me" he is quivering.

"Mithran mithran look look" i shouts at him by tapping his cheek harshily. Oh my god is he having a bad dream because of the morning incident?.

"Mithran mithran" i shouts at him.

After some attempts he opened his eyes with a heavy breath.

"You saved me. " is  what he uttered.

Authors note:

Authors note:

How was the chapter?

I know am a bad author sorry adjust with me.

Please do comment, am hardly seeing any comments. Without seeing any comments am not even getting any desire to write.

Love yourself ❤️