Chapter 1

Elena Gilbert has now arrived to New Orleans. She had been held capture by the Salvatore brothers for who knows how long. She needed to eat/drink something first but before she could walked any further, she pass out. Then a vampire walking pass as seen her.

The vampire who had found Elena brought her to Marcel, the 'King' of New Orleans. "Marcel, I found this young woman passed out on the sidewalk. She's a human but I'm pretty sure she already knows what we are since she kept muttering stupid vampires brothers." The vampire explained.

Marcel looked at Elena and knew she needed some help. By the look of it, she hasn't eaten in who knows how long. "Hmm, she can't stay here but I also don't want to leave her." He says as he thinks about what to do with her. Then he thought about the Mikaelson.

So, Marcel told the vampire his plan, then he left and headed to the Mikaelson Manson. He knocked on their door, "Marcel what are you doing here?" Klaus asked annoyed. "I'm here because one of my vampire found a human and she needs help. I know you guys have a lot of bathroom and food and by the looks of it she needs it." He explains as he showed him and his siblings, along with Hayley, Elena.

The Mikaelson all gaps when they recognize Elena Gilbert. "Isn't that the doppelganger Elena Gilbert?" Kol asked. "Why yes it is dear brother." Elijah answered still staring at Elena in shocked. Just then Elena started to wake up. "WHERE AM I? WHO ARE YOU? WHAT HAPPENED?" She scream full on panicking now.

Marcel then explained to her what happened and that she is at the Mikaelson Manson right now. She turned to see the siblings (besides Freya) looking at her in shocked. "What happened to you? How did you even get here?" Elijah asked concern about her and why does she looked like that.

Rebekah and Kol both chuckled at how Elena looked, of course these two siblings still have a grudge against her but all that will change. "Where the Salvatore brothers?" Kol asked sarcastically. "Yea, I'm surprised they aren't here either." Rebekah continues after Kol. At the mentioned of the brothers, Elena stared having a flashback.

~Flashback~
Elena was in their cells, crying as usual. She was hoping that someone would come save her but she knew it was hopeless. As she was about to go to sleep, she heard one or both of the brothers coming.

She immediately got tensed. "Aw love don't be scared it's just me." Damon said smirking at her. "Now today is my turn with you since Stefan had you yesterday. So hurry up and get ready for me." He demanded in a serious tone.

Elena hated this but she knew if she don't do it with him or Stefan then she would get beat 10x worse then she usually do. So, she hurry up and took off her clothes then went up to Damon. Then he raped her, Elena was obviously disgusted by this. Each time him or Stefan does this, she hates her body even more.

That night she cried even harder. She wished that Bonnie, Jeremy or anyone knew what was happening to her but she knows that the brothers are very convincing and are most likely maulitpaing everyone or they are all probably dead.
~End of Flashback

After the flashback, she started crying again. "They hurt me." She says in a low scared tone. Of course they all heard her and was confused & shocked. "Elena, who hurt you?" Elijah asked softly. "Stefan and Damon, they hated that I didn't choose any of them so they kidnapped me and enslaved me. They beat me a lot and did other things too." Elena explained not wanting to say more about it.

Kol and Rebekah both regretted what they said and felt bad especially because Elena started panicking again. Hayley and Marcel was trying to calmed her down. "Elena, I'm Hayley. You're ok, they can't hurt you anymore." She says holding onto her and stroking her hair. The two younger Mikaelson decided to apologized to her. "Elena we are so sorry, we shouldn't have said that."

Elena relaxed a little bit thanks to Hayley and Marcel. "Guys it's ok, you guys didn't know. I already had forgave you guys anyway, that's why I came out here, so I could be with you guys because I didn't know where or who to go to." She explains to them. "Luv, where is your brother or your friends?" Klaus asked confused on why is she alone and how could they not know.

Elena looked up at them, "Honestly I don't know. I had hoped everyday that they come find me and help me from them but nothing ever happened. I started to think that maybe they're dead or that the brothers must be very convincing to them about me." She admitted as she looked back down and started thinking about Jermey.

"When I escape, I didn't think about finding them because I didn't know when the brothers was going to come back especially when they realized that they both left me alone. I knew that they would first check with my brother and my friends, so instead I immediately got on a plane and came here." She continues as she held Hayley tighter. "How did you know we was here?" Rebekah asked. "I heard them talking about it one day. They thought I was asleep when they was mentioning it."

Afterwards Elena stomach started to growl, so Hayley decided to fix her something to eat while Rebekah decided to help her bathe herself because she was in no condition to do it on her own. Marcel was about to end up leaving until Elijah stopped him. "Thank you for bringing her to us." Elijah said. Marcel smile in return at him then vampire speed out of there.

Klaus inner beast wanting to come out of his cage. He was pissed off, how can the Salvatore brothers do that her. "Niklaus, where are you going?" Elijah asked his little brother. "Calmed myself down. I don't want to scare Elena." He simply replied back then left to go feed. "Klaus, doesn't want to scare Elena?" Kol asked in shocked as well as Elijah.

Eventually Rebekah had got done bathing Elena, she gave Elena some of her clothes then they went downstairs. Klaus had eventually came back too. Hayley was done cooking, so they all ate then afterwards they went to bed. Elena was in the guest room, she likes it very well. However, she didn't want to be by herself especially because she started freaking out again.

She was about to go to Hayley until she remembers that she have Hope with her, so instead she went to Klaus room. She knocked on the door and opened up a little bit. "Come in Elena." Klaus says on the other side. Elena officially opened it and went all the way in. "How did you know it was me?" She asked. "1)my siblings and Hayley doesn't knocked. 2)I smell your scent." He responded back smiling at her.

Elena felt stupid forgetting that he can smell her scent. "I was hoping if I could sleep here? I don't want to be myself and Hayley have Hope so I don't want to bother her." She asked/explains shyly and embarrassed. "Yes luv you can sleep here. Also, you don't have to asked anymore. You can stay here as long as you want to." He answered back softly. So Elena climb into his bed and cuddle with him, then eventually went to sleep.