park?

So I opened my eyes at a park on a slide...there was no way I fell asleep at a park until I seen someone walking by only to discover that it was my brother's best friend.

"hey y/n what are you doing here..its 7 in the morning.." Justin said looking at me confused.."oh I uh like coming here every morning."...LIES...I have never seen this park

"really because I always come here for a morning stroll and this is my first time seeing you here..on a slide..not to be that person but why are you really here y/n?"

you thought he sounded tired of your bullshit due to what happened the other day..."I just never seen this park before and I wanted to check it out and   I ended up sleeping on a slide and my back hurts like shit."I said just telling the truth."why did you just co....never mind"he knew exactly why you didn't come to the boys house with my brother

"I'm just gonna go home.."you said hoping to just get up and walk yo ass home but no things cant go the way you want can it..?"y-y/n Darren found something in your bathroom..and he told me that you cant go back there by yourself, so unless you come to our house your staying at this shitty park. and I know you don't want to so come on"he said signaling you to get up and walk with him but all you did was get up and walk the opposite way of him and the way to your apartment which was also a fail."I will call Darren y/n come on..please" why'd he have to say please it was like you were falling for him more than ever..you gave in and went with him..

()()()()())><><><time skip><><>()()())(() 

we arrived at the house but I was feeling anxious to go in side it felt like they were going to eat me alive as soon as I walked into that door..yet.wrong..again they opened the door to you with opened arms introducing you to the house like it was your first time there even though it wasn't..maybe they just wanted to restart, because I know damn well I did..

"uh sorry for what happened last time I was here I didn't want to hurt anyone of you guys especially darren.."I was going on about how I was sorry and soon a feeling in my throat and my eyes started watering up "Y/n its okay i shouldve came instead of mom i understand.."..after that we went to the kitchen waiting on our phones so darren can finish cooking.."uh darren you doing it wrong lemme just-" "no y/n i got it" "no just let me see-" "STOOPPP" "DARREN GIVE ME THE DAMN SPOON" "NO GO AWAY I GOT THIS "NO YOU-ITS BURNING YOU DUMB FUCK"I grabbed the spoon and hit the back of his head with it nd took the spoon and started mixing the food the RIGHT way

()()()()(<><>time skip<><>()()()()

"alright boys we need to get filming uh y/n do you want to join us?" manager ty called out "uh sure what is it?"Oliver came over and explained it interrupting manager ty from explaining "uh so basically its a period simulator thingy and-" "nope.""but y/n please" he said dragging the e "I deal with that shit 7 times every month or so I think not" then justin came also asking you to film with the others..how could I say no.."f-fine I guess"they all started cheering and eventually started filming the video..

(you should go watch it so you know) after all the screaming they ended the video but the whole time you couldn't keep your eyes off of him knowing you couldn't have him..or could you.."Darren I need to talk to talk to you.in private.." "oh? what's up?" "ok so basically  I like your friend very much and it would mean the world to me if you let me at least try to get with him I mean I have never liked someone like this before since half of those bitches out there are players and Justin just  seems like a since guy-" "hold on slow down..you like Justin?" "yeah I know I'm sorry-" "tch, go for it and good luck" he said patted your shoulder as he walked away...deep breathe in and out ..I got this   I went to the kitchen with everyone but I slowly moved closer to justin."hey can we talk" "yeah sure." eh small talk is a good thing right ...wait maybe its just to soon, no its not  fuck I cant make up my mind- "y/n ?" "oh yeah uh sorry I uh...I like you..no I think I love you or I just fuck.." he lifted your head to look into your eyes and with a blink of a eye he kissed you.

"w-wow I uh.." y/n l/n will you be my girlfriend...." "YES" It felt like I was crying because well I was the man I liked for a long time likes me back finally after all that time it took me I made it this far and I love it and I would do anything to keep him with that I meant that, anything...

()()<><>time skip<><>()()

me and Justin came out holding hands catching everyone's eyes at first they didn't think THAT much of it I guess but then he went behind you and wrapped his arms around you waist snuggling his head into your neck...all the boys started saying ooo and Justin's got a girlfriend in some childish voices "shut the fuck up.."Justin said even though it sounded like he wasn't pissed I guess he was just tired.."baby you want go to bed?"I asked him because he seemed out of energy.."mhm" was I got out of him and we went up to our rooms..."hey y/n remember the time I was helping you unpack and i found your-" ."Justin phan go to bed." I said throwing a pillow at him then it started a pillow fight, a weak one but still eventually you guys went to bed feeling like the best couple every you guys were cuddling away as the night gets colder...but all that comes to mind is that  made my brothers best friend mine.

\SORRY ABOUT THE WAY IT CHANGES IM SORRY I HAVEN'T WRITTEN SINCE LAST YEAR AND THAT WAS HORRIBLE I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT AND ITS ALSO THE LONGEST CHAPTER STARTED AT 6:03pm YESTERDAY TO 10:15am I TOOK LONGER BC I WANT IT TO BE LONGER NOW MY LOVELIES