11

my personal knowledge on Sukuna and JJK as a whole is constantly expanding so i apologize for inconsistencies in the past but lemme just clear up some stuff real quick
Sukuna is presently a human. He is deformed and has 4 arms and 4 eyes. I'll refer to his face as 2 at times. he is also pretty l a r g e. it appears that he wears this mask that covers the side of his face where his eyes are lopsided. that's about it enjoy 😫

Chapter Eleven

'I would do anything for you'

These are the words that replayed in the mind of Ryomen Sukuna for days to come after that meeting with you on the hill. You couldn't even halt in pestering him and yet somehow you would do anything for him? Trickery. It must be. You are anything but obedient, something Sukuna had learned in your time shared together. Don't be mistaken, you're not necessarily strong. If anything Sukuna is an elephant dancing on ants and you are just another one of those many ants. A particularly feeble ant.

There was no denying that your words brought intrigue to him. He rubbed his temples, drawing conclusions. If what you said was true, taking the whole context of what the phrase would mean in a harshly literal sense, you could therefore execute the plan he had in store for you.

All there was to present it to you. A trial. A real look into the true obedience of your nature. He had hope for you and your potential is at last shining through that thick skull of yours.

He would give you the tool, tell you to kill your step father, and you would have then proved yourself worthy of some sort of acknowledgment.

As Sukuna's mouth opened, a fang from his own set of teeth came out of his bottom lip. He had not realized that within all this plotting, conjuring, scheming, he had been biting his lip.

Licking the blood off his lip, he warped to the essence of large amounts of cursed energy that dare enter his temple. Unfamiliar energy. Uraume, already on the case, stood ready for an altercation in front of a man who's face Sukuna was not familiar with. The man stood and smiled calmly. A certain smugness on his face and it made Sukuna furious.

Uraume wasted no time to come to Sukuna's side.

"Lord Sukuna, This man informs me he has something he would like to present to you. A trick? I do not know. I will let you, my divine, decide that for yourself."

Sukuna nodded, looking back to the smug stranger and furrowed his own brows in concentration and frustration.

"Speak. You've interrupted me and you're lucky I do not rip out your spine for the offense. I only let you present yourself out of my own particular curiosity today. Now go on, amuse me"

The stranger, who had an uncanny appearance Sukuna had observed, smiled softly.
"You may find this quite amusing, I can promise you that, Lord Sukuna."

"I come with a proposition, a proposal that may serve both our interests quite handsomely. In the face of power, we look down on impotence. In a world of survival of the fittest, you are the lion. When biology does not do its job, that being ridding of the weak deer in the herd and setting a new set of standards for that species, the work must be done by those who have the real means. Emulation. That is the real push toward natural selection, and coming up on top." A sharp inhale of the uncanny 'man.'
"If one cannot handle the rhapsodic divinity of energy willed by the nature of the universe then it is by our will they will not participate in the innovation of a superior race.....I see your impatience. I'll turn up the notch, and reveal to you my true intentions. You, a man who is cursed in more ways than one. Temper and deformity. Your finest of virtues, your lack of mercy. A man who does no love and is impossible to love. A man who will do well in my plan. Seal this deal with me and I will give you what you truly desire, an opportunity to seal yourself in objects of my choosing and reemerge as what you were born to be. The only price is to play a little game with me. But not yet, not for hundreds of years. This is my design. I give you my word that in the end you will receive the title you yearn for. You will rise up as the King of Curses."

Uraume, eyes narrowed, looked to his master.

Sukuna in ponder had only one question yet to ask. "This is an intriguing offer, in spite of vagueness. I will decide if you are worth my time, but before anything I must know your name."

"Of course, excuse my rudeness....My name is Kenjaku."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sorry for the late update😰 A short chapter to get my gears turning and to feed you at least a little something
Please vote and follow