04

Chapter four

Three weeks had passed and you were with your mother again. You had been with your father for a week and a half after your mother had left suddenly for a trip with her husband.

Now that she was back, you'd be staying with her while your father had some work business to attend to.

You had still been able to meet up with Sukuna on the hill that became your signature meet up spot. The hill wasn't too far from your fathers home and so it didn't cause much casualty into your daily plans with your friend.

Sukuna would groan every time you showed yourself but he'd be there every time so how badly did he view your presence, really?

You'd often bring him pastries, like you were currently. You skip up the hill, basket in hand. You run to the man and set a hand on his shoulder to show you were there and almost on cue he let out a groan that you mimicked at the same time.

At this he glared up at you, in which you smiled cheekily.

"You're intolerable"

"You never fail to remind me" You grin and he scoffs. "I've brought Dorayaki"

"Goodie" He replies plainly. "You've made extra, why is that?"

"I plan on taking some to Gojo. Im sure he'd enjoy these as much as you" You state to Sukuna who was halfway through his second pastry.

"You're still friends with that Gojo guy? I don't like him, his eyes are creepy. I should kill him and hang his head on my wall as a trophy." Sukuna rambles with a scowl.

"I'd rather you didn't do that" You awkwardly say, scratching your cheek. "Maybe you don't like him, but I do."

"I can tell he really likes you" Sukuna scoffs in which you turn your head with a confused expression.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"It means the man is in love with you" He answers with his head resting on his fist.

"What would you know about love? You kill anyone before you can properly get to know them." You chuckle, taking a bite from your sweet food.

"Love isn't something I bother for, princess. And neither should you. Love is weak and weakness is exploited when given the chance."

"That's a fair point but I believe there's a person out there for everybody, even you." You lightly elbow him and he rolls his eyes, pushing you away. Pushing a little too harshly and you were now on your back, two feet away from where you initially were.

"Much better. You should stay there."

There was a reason Sukuna kept you close now. He had been told by you that your new step father was one of Zen'n blood. Specifically a clan member that possessed a strong, inherited technique that could be personally useful to Sukuna.

Sukuna possessed a sacred dagger that if used on someone that had cursed energy, would be stored in the dagger. A member of the Zen'n clan with such great power would be a perfect asset in becoming stronger. He was already unbeatable but had a nonstop hunger for power that grew everyday.

He had hopes for you to murder your mothers husband and taking his cursed energy. He'd do it if there wasn't a seal on place of the large home, made to keep him and other u wanted entities out.

Sukuna had high hopes for you, sure that you would perform this for him. He was using your clingy nature to him to his advantage. Only now did he have to tolerate you for so long.

-

"His office is this way, Sukuna." You signal, leading the pinkette to the building Kaito worked in.

"I know, I was just hoping I could slip away unnoticed and save myself an interaction with the creep."

"Don't be rude" You scold.

You enter the building alone, Sukuna refused to join you inside. You go straight to his office, already being in the building multiple times. You knock on his door in a certain tune that told him it was you. 

With a "Come in!" As your cue, you walk through the door with a smile on your face.

"Good evening, Doctor Gojo, i've come with your prescription of sweets." You greet the man who shared the smile.

"Ah yes, I can't believe you'd keep me waiting so long for my very important medication. I thought i'd die soon." He played along, dramatically placing a hand on his chest as he stood up from his chair.

"Here you are. Your Dorayaki, sir" You present the basket to him in which he takes three of the sweet pastries.

"Thank you very much" He looks at the treats and then back at you with a now warm grin. "It's good to see you (y/n)" He embraces you and you return the short lived hug.

"You too, Kaito. I decided to make some more than usual and had you in mind every baking step of the way. I figured you'd enjoy a little work treat."

"Im flattered." He playfully smirked. "I am unfortunately very busy, though. So I will see you hopefully soon and with more delicious treats" He says, grabbing your hand and kissing your knuckles. "Goodbye."

"Bye, Kaito" You wave on your way out the door. "It was nice to see you."

Kaito could feel the heavy presence of the one called Sukuna. He stepped out of his office and looked out of a front window, watching you walk away with the man.

So far when you had came to visit Gojo, you hadn't shown sign of any fresh injury. He knew it was Sukuna who gave you that wound a month ago, dark energy lingering from the wound as he bandaged it.

"You could've given those to me, you know. No need to waste them on bug eyes." Sukuna quietly scowled.

"I didn't know you were such a fan of my baking" You proudly reply, earning an eye roll.

"I never said that, princess."

"It was implied and that's enough for me."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Vote, comment, and follow me <3