Gorgeus - smut - R: yes

Idea:

(iwantmahmama  in wattpad)Words: 610Warnings: bullying, not rough bc didn't feel like writing rough

Words: 610
Warnings: bullying, not rough bc didn't feel like writing rough

"Hello Beautiful" the boy said, catching Regulus' atenttion. He looked up from his book and roze an eyebrow. "What the fuck dude?" he asked. He knew very well James was going to come back any moment, as he was only grabbing his homework from his dorm. "I'm just saying greetings innocently" the guy smirked and took a step closer. He winked his eye and tried to run a hand through Regulus' hair, but he pulled out of the way.

"Leave me alone" Regulus said and turned back to his book. "Oh come on, Reggie. Just a quick fuck, if nothing else" the guy whined. "No, I'm not giving you anything" Regulus said and tried to find where he was on the book. "Come on... I know you want it~" "I said no! Leave me alone!" "But-"

He was cut off, when he was slammed against the wall. James growled and held the dude's throat. "He said no! Leave us alone!" "Oh bloody hell Potter! Go mind your own business!" "He is my boyfriend! You don't stand a chance. Fuck off and never come back, You are also making him uncomfortable, so leave" James growled into his ear and let go. Regulus had looked up and blushed softly to James' over protectivness. The guy rolled his eyes and coughed a bit, "I don't care. He is ugly anyways. A fuck to someone who is desperate and can't get anyone else."

A punch.

The dude fell on his knees, couching and nose bleeding. Regulus had flinched, but didn't even try to stop James. "Take that back!" James hissed. The guy shook his head and stood up, walking off. James turned to Regulus, and smiled to him softly. They both ignored the blood on the library's floor, when James walked over and pecked his lips. "Hey love, don't listen to him" James whispered. Regulus closed his book and put it aside, before he nodded, "I won't."

James pecked his lips again, "You are gorgeus. Gorgeus. Absolutely stunning." Regulus blushed. James pulled his chair back and got infront of him. "James... What are you doing?" Regulus whimpered when James pushed his legs apart and put his knee in between. "I'm making sure you feel gorgeus..." he muttered and pushed his knee up. Regulus moaned quietly, "But what if someone sees us?" "Oh please, it's Saturday and we are in the library. No one is going to come."

Regulus nodded and relaxed, letting soft moans escape every time James moved his knee. James smiled to him. Regulus' eyes were rolled back and his mouth was slightly open, head hanging loosenly as it had been thrown back. James pulled his knee away and smirked to Regulus' whine. "Don't worry Baby" he whispered and got on his knees.

He slowly opened Regulus' belt and pulled his pants down. Regulus bit his lip and watched carefully, how James smirked up and him and then pulled his boxers down. James kept eye contact with him, when he licked the tip and then took it into his mouth. Regulus moaned loudly, but didn't break the eye contact. James sucked and took more into his mouth, making his boyfriend moan even louder.

"Fuck~ I'm gonna cum" Regulus moaned and put his hand into James' hair. James just took even more into his mouth and sucked harder. Regulus screamed and cummed into his mouth, before he quickly covered his mouth with his hand. James swallowed all of it and pulled off. He put his boxers and pants back up, while Regulus calmed down.

"You are stunning"