~2~

Seven years ago Dazai Osamu had been claimed heir to the port industry whereas Chuuya is now the next in line to the Nakahara industry due his elder sister , Kouyou, refusing the role as well as his brother. It had been two years of training before they were finally introduced to each other. At first there was a large dislike and then mutual hatred, but the two were forced together and they couldn't do anything about it.

"Dazai today you'll be meeting with the heir to the Nakahara company. I expect you to be well behaved. Our business deal has gone on for years and I would hate for you to mess it up!"

"Yes Mori-san,"

Now the two teenagers were locked in a room together and sat in an awkward silence.

"Sooooooooooo hi I guess or whatever," the ginger said.

"..."

"I'm Chuuya,"

"..."

"And you are?"

"Why are you so short?"

"What! Listen here a*shole you cannot tell me I'm short you lanky a*s emo child, I'm only 17 I'm still growing!"

"Awwww did I hit a nerve, poor baby do you want me to hwug you?"

"Why you!"

"You what, you idiot, you b*atard, you handsome devil!"

"Handsome? Is that what you think! Tch,"

"Haha"

"Stop laughing a*shole!"

"Sure whatever, men leave us alone and turn the camera off while you are at it . I have a proposal for the dog and I don't want others to know about it!"

The two guards looked at each other and then went out of the room doing as they were told.

"Ugh, finally they've left. I couldn't do anything with them here! How boring!" Dazai raised his legs and placed his feet on the table leaning back in his chair and staring at the other.

"So what's this proposal or did you just want them gone?"

"No, I have a proposal one that you have no choice but to accept,"

"Why's that?"

"From the intel I've gathered the Nakahara company is in what I would call a sticky situation, you see it makes quite a bit of profit in their sales but they also work with the guild. The guild are known notoriously as the company that is in most debt and they just recently pulled in a huge debt after they were found to be making profit on dangerous objects. So here's what I've figured out the government haven't put them out of business because they constantly lend money to them but the have been given a large fine which they are begging for the Nakahara industry to pay of since if they pay it off they'll go bankrupt and in the end the public would essentially find out about what they've done, but if you help them the public will see it as you accepting what they've done is correct ending in them not buying your product allegedly putting you out of business but if you don't pay the fine the guild will unleash the companies horrid secret also putting you out of business so your stuck between a rock and a hard place. So here's my proposal: the Port mafia will pay off their fine ending their problems and yours but here's the twist..."

"Go on!"

"You must marry me,"

"Marry you!!"

"Geez I know what I said, no need to repeat it!"

"What would you get if you married me?"

"If you married me then our companies would end up combining. Earning a larger income due to the fact the company will be more profitable and we'd receive more money ending in us being richer!"

"I understand that but don't you think marriage is a bit overkill? We could just make a partnership agreement!!"

"What the fun in that? That's so boring~ are you boring Chuuya~?"

"Well no, but-"

"So what's it gonna be darling, end up bankrupt and penniless or marry me? It's not that much of a decision you go one way or the other."

"Well-"

DAZAI IS ALIVE PEOPLE!!!!! They were so cool!!!! Sorry the chp short this time I'll make the next one longer ... probably.