Oneshot 5: Cake ♡

Gojo X Fem YN

All readers are aged 21 and above!!
_______________________________________

"Gojo sensei is married?!"

"HOW DID HE GET A GIRLFRIEND?!"

Yuji and Nobara bombarded Megumi who dropped this information without a warning. He regrets it now as they won't let him go. It was supposed to be a relaxing evening, simple hanging out and no complications.

Megumi knows gojo since he was 7, practically he was raised by him. Yn too was in the picture, they were absolute enemies in the past. Yn despised everything Satoru did, his breathing , his mere existence made her life miserable.

Satoru never paid yn attention, she's born from a normal clan with no special abilities or such. Not to mention, he looks were below average. That's what Satoru told when geto asked him one time. It's harsh but that's reality,I guess. Yn rarely interacted with Satoru, she knew not to as her clan had no upcoming generations and it ended with her.

The LN family has been living under the debt to gojo clan, having such a large amount, yn was told to be the unwanted wife of Satoru gojo as that was the only sensible option. Yn opted to having a normal life as a woman, she had a keen interest in making desserts. Saving money from working numerous jobs, yn managed to enroll in a course. At the same time, shoko and yn went for reversed jujutsu classes.

Training to be a skilled healer, shoko got surprised at her determination. Who wouldn't be? Shoko cheated her exams! Yn did them sincerely. Satoru noticed her taking up missions with Nanami and suguru, slightly intrigued by her participation. He always referred yn as weak and deadbeat.

Purposely Satoru would spend many nights with various women, to prove he has no intentions if staying real with yn. She didn't care about his behaviours, not like yn had any luck in life either. The only thing that made her happy was the bakery and shoko.

Shoko liked yn's company, often times she begged yn to leave Satoru but that's impossible. The elders of gojo clan wants yn to bare an offspring.

...

At the night after the so called wedding, which Satoru did arrive late by an hour. He didn't come alone, he came with a women, then left with her. That same day,  the elders had a meeting and Satoru joined involuntarily. He scoffed at yn, a look of disgust as he eyed the woman. Yn had a red gown, typically worn by women on their first night shared together.

"AN OFFSPRING - ARE YOU INSANE?!"

"Satoru, behave."

"I'm not having a child, especially not with her"

He left with an impression, yn expected this reaction already. As usual, Satoru didn't get home that night and by the time he reached, yn was off to work. They lived separate lives despite being a married couple on paper.