Oneshot 2: Pocky ♡

Hohohoho

Hohohoho

Welcome dear readers, today I offer

Scene 2 of being gojo's lover

All readers are aged 20 and above!

Have fun reading <3

_________________________________________

Yn eagerly greeted her students; yuta, maki,toge and panda.  She adored the four first years, spending her time teaching them and training together,  they too grown comfortable around yn.

Break time meant yn could spend it with shoko like she usually does instead of *cough* lover *cough* like a normal couple but he's always busy with clan meetings and the higher ups being too interested in his whereabouts. 

Today yn decided to be in class, it was gloomy outside so she scrolled through her phone, looking at the stupid memes he'd send as a good morning text despite laying right beside her every morning!

"Yn sensei! Have you ever heard of pocky game?"

Maki caught Yn's attention , she yelped lightly being startled as the classroom was quiet and normally jujutsu High had no residents.

"Pocky game?whats that?"

"It's a playful game-"

"It's an excuse to kiss yuta!!"

An eerily chill voice Shrigley through the room, yuta scratched his nape in embarassment. Yn chuckled at the curse that lowered its head at yuta, she took the box from maki's hand .

"You can try it with gojo sensei"

Panda chimed in beside yn, It made you wonder on how it'll feel to try it with him. Yn couldn't do it right away cause he wasn't there-

"Did someone miss me alittle too much?"

An all too familiar voice made yn whip her head at the direction,  her eyes widening and heart pumping faster. She  nodded at him,

"Welcome back,satoru"

"No welcome back hug? Kiss? Cuddle?"

"We're at work and infront of our students!"

"I heard pocky game? Can I play?"

Gojo strutted towards yn, leaning dangerously close to her face. Maki handed a piece to gojo,

"You put it your mouth,then the other end yn takes it. Bite into the stick and..."

Maki paused,  going into a deep thinking position. Gojo and yn waited for her to finish the sentence,  she shrugged and started walking away.

"I don't know, just don't be kissing when recess is over "

She exited the classroom  , leaving yn with gojo. He took her by the chin, leaning against the teachers desk. A teasing smile tugged his lips, yn took the initiative to undo his blindfold which revealed his gorgeous blue eyes.

"Shall we start?"

He placed the pocky stick on her lips,yn bit into it as she  watched gojo intently take the other end. Yn couldn't even avoid his eyes, he gripped her waist and switched their positions to have yn on his lap. Yn held his shoulder for support ,

His hands slide up her sides, biting closer to the stick.  Yn came closer as well, the game went on really slowly. Gojo grew impatient, biting till the end of the sweet stick, crashing his lips onto yn's. Gojo carried yn to be ontop desk, pulling away to brush his lips on hers in a teasing manner. 

He pulled back just to huff a hot breath on her mouth, catching her in a tight kiss. She opened her mouth for him to get his tongue play with her tongue, breathy moans escaping yn. Her hands cupped his cheeks, trickling his fingers to his white ends.

Yn giggled Into his lips,  he bit her lips harshly. She moaned from the pain, her ponytail being undone and uniform buttons messed up. He kissed her greedily, each press of his lips making yn float and forget that they were literally making out at work.

Gojo let out a few chuckles to when yn slapped his hand away when her tried to reach for her chest. He lingered his lips with a trail of light kisses down to her neck, nibbling on that part which clearly had a healing bite mark. 

"It tickles aha"

Squirming to his touches,he hugged her closely to him.

"Can I walk you home today? Wait for me,yn"

She kissed him again, looking up to his eyes as he lifted her up.

"OH GOD!!"

A chorus of screams brought yn back to reality, she pushed gojo away and straightened her uniform. He stayed on the ground, picking up the blindfold and handing it to yn. She exhaled , tying the cloth around his eyes. Gojo hugged yn by the waist,  pecking her cheek.

"I'll see you later,yn."

"Bye bye sato-chan"

Gojo turned around, yn waved back to him. She could bet that he'd be winking at her right now, yn hoped the day roll fast so that she could see him again. The taste of his lips still could be felt on her, making yn go hot and red.

_________________________________________

Hope you liked it!

I'm sorry if its short but it's like a short scenario :<

Have a good day and vote for more