Oneshot 4: Jelly ♡

Gojo X fem reader!

Readers are aged 21 and above!!

Smut warning

_______________________________________

Satoru is a laid back man,more like a child. He adores to tease his precious senior, utahime. It was a hobby ever since he met her, he didn't even bother to stop after getting into a committed relationship with yn. They met at jujutsu high where yn was his classmate along with shoko and Geto,he noticed the girl had feelings for him and teased the hell out of yn.

He found it cute to see yn all worked up and ready to be throwing hands at him. At first it was supposed to be a joke, no strings attached. Just simple playing. After some time,he grew fond of having yn around and eating the food she cooked.

After getting comfortable into this relationship, Satoru began to be ...taking yn for granted. He would often come back late , yn understood how his missions can take up to days but it wasn't a problem to her. What bugged her was that he would be flirting with almost every woman he sees.

It's obvious to him that they're attracted and still he'd flirt back with no shame or guilt.

"You're going to let him get away with this,yn?"

"I don't know,shoko... I'm just tired"

"Hey, isn't it your birthday tomorrow?"

"Is it?oh my,I forgot"

Answering sheepishly,shoko decided to bring out yn for a girls night out with utahime and meimei. It was a weekday, they went out for drinks after work. Gojo was nowhere to be seen or reached, yn too didn't take the initiative to text or call first.

"I cannot believe that idiot"

Utahime huffed as she chugged down the bitter drink, yn got concerned about her. She's a lightweight when it comes to bars and getting knocked up, helping her senior to reach home, yn wasn't surprised to see no texts or calls from Satoru even past midnight. Not even to know if she's home while yn's staying up late waiting for him.

"No calls,not a surprise"

Muttering under her breath, yn thought it would be better if she didn't drive and took rest at utahime's apartment. Shoko too crashed there, yn stretched out her limbs as it aches from working all day. Shoko grew worried at how yn buried herself in work and refused to meet satoru.

" are you okay,yn?"

" I am,why would I ?"

Answering with a heavy heart,yn shut  her eyes to avoid any further questions. She knew what she was getting into when Satoru asked yn to be his girlfriend but what she doesn't understand is ....why would he make promises of he can't keep her.