oneshot 3: Strawberries ♡

All readers are aged 21 and above !!

Gojo x fem yn!!

Smut warning ♡

_______________________________________

"Welcome,we were expecting when we recieved the call earlier"

Bowing down in curt, yuji and novara jumped around the Inn with excitement. Megumi came in with yn, nudging him by the elbows to join the other teenagers.

" go on megumi, loosen up. The mission just ended! And yuji, nobara, don't break anything!"

Slapping her forehead in annoyance, yn watched as the two had stars in their eyes. She felt a cool blow on her earlobe followed by a loud chuckle. Satoru wrapped his arm lazily around her neck, leaning half his weight purposely.

" satoru, you're so heavy"

"Carry me,yn-chann. I'm hurt"

Trying to maintain her balance with a 190cm idiot crushing into her, yn ditched him at his room as she rudely shoved him off. Her room was just beside his, sharing one with nobara. Yn felt nobara stare into her back, as if she wanted to ask something.

"Ask away nobara, curiosity won't kill"

"Do you like gojo sensei,yn?"

Curiosity does kill.

Stopping in her tracks, yn turned to face nobara. Recalling her question, yn's face heated up , turning red and nervously she laughed out loud.

"He's impossible to love, noba-"

"I asked if you liked him not love, HAHAHA!!"

Running out the room like a maniac, yn settled her racing heart. She didn't know where she stood with him, sure they might have fooled around made out a couple times but did they really mean anything.

Being a jujutsu sorcerer meant everyday might be their last, even today. Earlier she had the mission under control, guiding them to finish it quickly. Then again sukuna decided to come out and 'play' which led to him talking flirtatiously to yn, threatening her to succumb. She didn't see much into words of a curse, he's just mumbling nonsense is what she thought.

In a flash, sukuna who cornered yn was thrown and she was being carried by a very furious satoru. He knew sukuna won't do such things and those words hiy exactly where that damn curse wanted to hurt.

Lost in her thoughts, she didn't notice satoru slip in the room. Leaning against the doorframe,

"These walls are pretty thin, y'know?"

"You heard her,didn't you?"

"I'm more interested in what you have to say"

Pursing her lips in a thin line, yn stood on the other side of door. Satoru had one of his arm pinned above her head, lifting yn up by the chin to meet eye to eye. His pink lips tugging upwards, flicking from yn's irises to her lips. Normally he'd be kissing any woman without hesitation but for now he doesn't want to ruin whatever was going on between them.