Five quickly grabbed two glasses of champagne from a tray that was being held by a caterer before taking a sip from one of them.

He turned around before handing one to Natasha "My lady" he said "Thank you" she said as she took the glass from him before they both took a sip while they quickly looked around.

"If you two want to blending I don't think two teen drink alcohol isn't exactly the way to do it" Zach told his parents.

"I don't see Dad anywhere" Diego said "Just keep an eye out for the Majestic Twelve. I got upstairs" Five said "Me and Zach got down stairs" Natasha said and Five nodded before he looked at Diego "Diego, try not to do anything too stupid" he said and Lila chuckled softly.

"But first" Five said before he looked at Natasha "You promise me a dance, remember" he said "I thought you have forgotten" Natasha said "Never" he said and she rolled her eyes "Fine" she said and Five grabbed her hand before walking out on the dance floor.

Five put his hands on her waist before the two started dancing.

When the rain is blowing in your face
And the whole world is on your case
I could offer you a warm embrace
To make you feel my love

"This remind me of that day" Five said and she nodded as she could feel his hands resting on her waist.

When the evening shadows and the stars appear
And there is no one there to dry your tears
I could hold you for a million years
To make you feel my love

Five then brought her hands up, placing them on his shoulders while his other hand rested on her waist.

"You know that you have changed a lot since the first day I met you, do you know that" he suddenly said "Yeah, it's because of you and our kids. But you opened me up and brought out the person I really was. That person that was hiding inside" she said before taking a deep breath "I'm not like that anymore. I know I'm not the best person either, and I know that there will always be a part of me that will love to just keep killing and have no remorse or regret for the things I have done, the people I have killed, but I don't hurt people who don't deserve it, at least not anymore" she said before she let out a sigh "There will always be a small part of my body that would never stop killing and is thanks to you that I'm able to fight that part and now I believe that there is another way than killing" she said and he smiled causing a slowly smile to formed on her lips.

"I like to believe that there are always another way than killing. We are not the monsters and killers people think we are. I don't want to be that killer and monster people think I am and neither should you be. You are better than that, we both are" she said.

I know you haven't made your mind up yet
But I will never do you wrong
I've known it from the moment that we met
No doubt in my mind where you belong

"You know I'm glad I finally have the courage to tell you what I feel. I was actually scared" he said "Five Hargreeves was scared. That's new" she said and chuckled.

I'd go hungry, I'd go black and blue
I'd go crawling down the avenue
No, there's nothing that I wouldn't do
To make you feel my love

Natasha stared into his green eyes and she could see that he wanted to get this done so he could to live peacefully without any problems.

The storms are raging on the rolling sea
And on the highway of regret
The winds of change are blowing wild and free
You ain't seen nothing like me yet