Chapter 3

"So wait, let me get this straight", Lee Know started after I'd ranted about the KQ thing to the guys during our regular hang out time. "They blew JYP up, begging to have you come in and meet with them, for months" he glanced at me to check the facts, still in disbelief, "and then, when they have you agree to what they wanted to begin with, they shrug off telling you which group they wanted you to style so fucking bad?"

I laughed, nodding my head as I layered the dessert I was working on. "Yeah, that sounds about right. I have to wait a month before shooting starts to even be introduced to them. All I have to go by is that they're a male group."

The more I thought about it, it was mildly irritating. They wound up siccing my brother on me to convince me to even entertain the idea of working with another group. Even JYP couldn't do that, trust me they tried.

"Chloee-noona, how much longer until the sweets are done?" Han came into the kitchen, hanging his head on my shoulder like a toddler with a matching whine. I was making all kinds of desserts as a stress reliever. We were all at my apartment, and Lee Know and Chris were at my breakfast bar listening to me rant as I baked, the others were dispersed throughout the rest of my place. I stopped what I was doing for a moment, glancing around at what I'd already done.

"Have everyone that wants some sit at the table and I'll make some apple pie a la mode for them", I pat his head and pointed out of my kitchen. Han smiled at me like a dog that was told he was a good boy and nodded before rushing off. With a chuckle, I glanced at the two sitting in front of me, looking as though they were trying not to laugh.

"Har har, laugh it up boys, I know you want to." I rolled my eyes walking further into my kitchen to put together plates for the six heathens that would undoubtedly come rushing to the dining room table to get their sugar fixes. "Why don't you make yourselves useful and start taking these plates to the table so that I don't wind up with a herd of elephants storming in here potentially breaking things. Again."

Chris laughed at me and just started grabbing plates and walking off, Lee Know following suit shaking his head in amusement. Looking around my kitchen yet again, I decided that I should probably take a break from making desserts, and grabbed the remaining plates and followed to the table.

"Tell me again, how I wound up being a den mother to over half a dozen grown ass men multiple times a month?" I looked at the group in front of me, playfully glaring at them all.

"Because most of us thought that you were Felix-hyung's secret girlfriend when we first met you." Seungmin gave me a wide, shit eating grin before taking another bite of his pie, I.N. already finished his, to the surprise of no-one at my table.

Felix gagged at the reminder of his friends' thoughts from back then. "Yeah, I don't really blame you guys though, if a new person started coming around and I started hanging all over them at almost all times, I'd think something similar was going on. That doesn't make the thought of it any less gross," I shuddered at the thought.

"You two being siblings did explain JYP's willingness to let us all in a non-staff's home though." Hyunjin added with a big bite of ice cream in his mouth. I narrowed my eyes at him for his lack of manners before giving up, placing my head on the table tiredly.

"Noona, everything will turn out fine, how about we all go for a swim after this? It'll help take your mind off of everything." The shaggy haired menace that was my brother made puppy dog eyes at me when I glanced up from my resting place. He had a point, it was pretty decent out for a swim, and my apartment had an indoor pool a few floors down, and there wasn't a chance that any crazy fans would be there, celebrities lived here, so security was among the best in town.

"Did any of you even bring swim trunks? It's not like I could lend you clothes" I raised my eyebrow at him. A massive smile graced his deceivingly innocent face before racing off to his room and back, his socks sliding on the hardwood flooring as he went. Standing at the entrance of my dining room now was my brother with a cluster fuck of different fabrics.

"I stashed some of everyone's clothes here for almost every possible emergency." He started passing clothes to their respective owners.

"I knew you'd been in my room that day! You sneaky little shit!" Chris laughed at his surrogate brother as he was handed his own shorts and a t-shirt. I rolled my eyes fondly at them, standing from my seat to walk to my room and closing the door behind me and locking it. Felix has his moments when he forgets that if my door is closed, he shouldn't come in without knocking. It's a major pain in my ass, but that's what younger siblings do.

Rummaging around in my drawers, I found a two piece that more resembled a pair of booty shorts and a crop top and put it on. Knowing that I would more than likely get cold, I threw on a big black t-shirt and a pair of gym shorts. I grabbed my favorite pair of flip flops and met the guys back out in my living room before we all headed out.

*****************************************************************************************

In the pool, it was pure chaos. Chris, Lee Know, Hyunjin, and I were playing our most recent round of chicken. Chris was Hyunjin's base, and Lee Know was mine. Hyunjin had his hair tied up in a tight bun to keep his hair from being pulled on accident, and mine was braided into french braid pigtails.

"I can keep myself locked on your shoulders! Focus on knocking Chris over!"

"You're underestimating Hyunjin, Chloe!"

"The fuck I am! Come at me then princess! Let's test that upper body strength then!"

Over on the other end of the pool, Felix, I.N., Han, and Suengmin were trying to dunk each other. Changbin was on our end playing referee and laughing his ass off at my taunts. Who could really blame him, seeing me being competitive was pretty entertaining.

"Winner has to buy dinner for the next three visits over at Chloe's house!" Changbin hollered over Hyunjin's screeches as he tried his hardest not to lose to me.

"Come on Hyunjin, Chloe never buys takeout when we come over! Make her spoil us for once!" Chris laughed, trying not to have water thrown in his mouth with all the splashing.

"For once?!" I sputtered, twisting Hyunjin's wrists earning another howl of frustration from the man, locking my legs harder against Lee Know's back. "I spoil you assholes all the fucking time! Not buying food from a restaurant doesn't mean jack shit!"

With one last twist and yank, I flung Hyunjin off of Chris's shoulders and into the water below. Lee Know and I let out inhuman cheers of victory, and I could hear the others laughing and splashing on the other end still.

"Hey! Hey Bangchan! I know why you lost!" Suengmin's voice carried across the pool, mischief laced in his words. "You're getting old!"

I cackled as I got down from Lee Know's shoulders, resisting the urge to just push myself off of him. Chris narrowed his eyes at me, and surged forward at me. Squealing like a toddler running away with something they weren't supposed to have, I attempted to get away, but it was useless. I was being tossed into the air and bracing myself to hold my breath the next second.Still laughing, I climbed out of the pool and into one of the lounge chairs to catch my breath. All together, today had been pretty good day.