Shyam to Arnav -"What's wrong with you?"

He muttered - "nothing!"

I can tell that he's lying.

He almost cried in frustration - "I don't know what to do for Khushi.Her energy is like - 'I'm nice, but I'm an asshole, but my heart's big AF, but I don't really give af, but I care sometimes, but fuck everyone, if that makes sense.' "

He added,"She's so confusing."

Nk was laughing at his words and said - "You have perfectly summed up Khushi."

Nk continued - "Born leader, she might lead me straight into chaos, but that's part of the adventure! And her stubborness level is an art form. She could stubbornly argue with a wall."

And those two ranted off about Khushi and her wild stories, especially with Nk.

(2 days later- End of trip )

Khushi's POV

The trip was a blast and a much-needed one for me at least. We spent our days going around historic monuments, which both Anjali and La were not huge fans but still gruntily joined it for my sake and later, those two dragged me for shopping. I had even bought a couple of clothes and accessories that they are suggested, which were definitely not my style, but I figured why not.

Back home, I was busy unpacking my things and getting stuff ready for office tomorrow. That's when Arnav called, needing some help with his laptop. (Arnav got home a day earlier)

It was such a cache issue. Nothing major

I sorted it out within minutes.

Arnav pulled me onto his lap and checked his laptop.  

Thanking me for my work, even though it was just a minor issue compared to the one I see at work on a daily basis

Arnav holding me tightly on his lap, looked at me - "Is there anything you can't do?"

Gather up my wits and confess my feelings for you.If only I could do that.

Arnav - "what?"

"what?" - I repeated to his question, trying to hide my awkwardness and quickly got off his lap.

Akash's POV

Today was a tiring day at college. With term examinations coming near, it's almost if my students finally opened their notes. My day was bombarded with students asking me doubts and clarification.