La too joined my side, and said - "Everyone sees the way he looks at you."

Khushi got slightly defensive - "I'm sorry that I'm blind."

Anjali - "Don't let this one go. he's perfect for you."

Khushi - "I don't what I am feeling anymore. At one minute, I want to kiss the hell out of him and the another, I want to straggle his neck for being so handsome."

Both La and I couldn't help but laugh at Khushi's blunt honesty.

Anjali - "Emotions are never black and white; they are more like symptoms. You lose your breath every time they enter a room, your heart beats faster when they walk by, your skin tingles when you stand close enough to feel their breath."

I watched as La's smile dropped a little bit and she was lost in deep thoughts.

Anjali - "Are you afraid to fall in love?"

Khushi - "I'm afraid of being the only one who falls."

She's got to be kidding me.Arnav worships this woman, as far as I see. Maybe not so theatrically as his little brother.He even let her win the game of Jungo!!! When he never lets us win any game and is super competitive.

Khushi's POV

I felt better when Anjali turned her attention to La.

Anjali -"So.. what's he like?" (referring to Nk)

La grumbled - "He's cocky, controlling, too smooth for his own good and has better than I do."

While I may agree about the hair part, the rest are so not true. I can vouch for that being his bestie. Or maybe he's different around me when compared to La.

Anjali - "Sounds like you still like him."

La sipping some cold lassi - "Nah, he likes himself too much for that, trust me."

Anjali and I looked at each other and smirked - "Riight."

La threw a tantrum, stating - "Maybe it's my feminine urge to start prioritizing myself, travel to new places, have good relationships, excel in my career, and have it all one by one."

And that meant it was time to change the topic of conversation.

(That same afternoon)

Shyam's POV

I was driving the car while Arnav & NK looked out the window. NK was clicking all the way while Arnav was just soaking up the drive, leaving me to go a little bored.

Shyam - "How are things between you and La?"

NK grumbled -"Same old."

Those two are just idiots. Everyone but them can see how much they adore and respect each other. It's honestly a shame that they broke up.

Shyam - "If you like her just tell her, kid."

Nk - "You make it sound so simple."

Shyam - "It is! The worst thing that can happen is that she says no."

Arnav, with tones of sarcasm,pippied in- "Right.. because being rejected by the one you love is not terrifying in the slightest."

What's up with his sour mood now?

Shyam - "When you love someone, you just don't stop. Ever. Even when people roll their eyes or call you crazy.. even then. Especially then!"

Nk looked out the window, going awfully silent, which is a total opposite to his vibrant personality. I guess I pulled a nerve.