Regrets

"I'm Elefteria but most people call me Ria. This is my friend, Diana." She smiled at him. I pinched her and glared at her. "Ow!" She yelped. I know she's excited but that doesn't mean she can give out our information. She might as well tell him where we live at this point.

The guy stared at us, raising an eyebrow. "Well.. What are you girls doing here? It's dangerous at nigjt, I wouldn't want your beautiful faces getting ruined now." He gazed at Ria, focused on her.

"Welll, we were walking around Tokyo and we heard some noises so we decided to check it out. Diana and I LOVE cars and I've always been excited to see who the most fastest driver in Tokyo is." She giggled, gazing into his eyes.

I continued glaring at Ria, did she really have to mention all of that? I clicked my teeth, making it obvious I was annoyed. All I wanted was to go home, and that was it.

"Well, lucky for you, you're staring at one of them right now." He replied, confident of what he's just said.

He looked Ria up and down. "Say.." He gave a side smile. "Do you wanna go on a ride with me? I'm going to race soon and I'd love to have such a beauty like you by my side." He put his hand out for her, smirking.

"Ria, you can't g-" Ria immediately cheered, "Yes!" She exclaimed. She turned look at me and gave me a soft elbow bump, "I'll be fine." she smiled at me and then took his hand.

"Ria. You can't be fucking serious right now. Do you really wanna get fucked up tonight?" I yelled.

"It's not that big of deal, darling. She's in safe hands. Do you really have that big of problem because of that?" The tall guy butted in.

"Yeah. Actually, I do." I snapped back at him with an annoyed tone. "And I'm not your 'darling.'" I continued. I have never felt so angered by someone and I couldn't believe Ria wanted to take the risk of dying tonight. I wanted to scream.

"What if he crashes? You barely know him. You don't even know his name or if he's a druggie! You have to be serious right now." I argued.

"They have never crashed!" She put on a smile and turned to look at the tall guy. She was getting on my nerves with that attitude.

"Absolutely correct, darling." He smirked and then turned to me. "I'm Bill. Bill Kaulitz, since you're interested."

"I'm not fucking interested." I glared at him. "Oh and, actually, it'll be useful for the police officers if Ria dies or goes missing because of you!" I snapped.

"They couldn't do much even if they wanted to, sweetheart." They began to walk to the car together and Ria turned to look at me and smiled. She was my best-friend, and I cared about her. Dumb, but still my best-friend.

"I'm not anyone's sweetheart." I mumbled, glaring at him as he walked away.

I stood by the side lines, feeling awkward and uncomfortable. Some men looked at me up and down, I glared as they walked by. My surroundings were in horrible condition and I'd rather be back home, laying in bed.

Bill opened the door for Ria and she entered, giggling. His car had red lines and the main color was black. It looked expensive, as if he bought it from a movie.

He waked over to a white car and began talking with a guy who probably owned it. Bill smirked mischievously and started walking away. "We'll see, Sora."

Bill then walked over to the cornrows guy and started whispering into his ear. I was curious about what they were saying. Bill walked away and got into his car after talking to the other guy. He drove over to the starting line, ready to race.

I was praying in my head that Ria would be alright. Although she gets on my nerves, I love her and she's my bestest friend.

"Bill Kaulitz is now racing!" I heard a voice shout. A crowd quickly formed as everyone gathered to watch the race. I'll have to admit, cars are cool but with psychopaths like these driving them? No way. I walked into the crows, hoping to get a better look.