<<Hawkeye 9,splashed>>

The skill of Cipher is truly magnificent compared to others,even in the age of late 50s.His aircraft pulled right to left and fired constantly,each railgun's shell shot down either an aircraft or a helicopter,not a single miss.Sometime,Mobius and Trigger really wonder if Cipher at any point being a legendary ace,Pixy never said anything about his background life,he just ignore the question,might Cipher is the Demon Lord of the Roundtable she heard from her dad?While thinking of it,Mobius has let her guard down.

<<Eliza calling Hawkeye 11,missile on your tail>>

<<Whoa>>

Bang!*

The warning from ADFX-10 took Mobius back to the battle,her X-02S spun 360 degrees in the air and fired the conventional cannon mid way,killing the Su-30 sneaking behind,but with the price of a tail.Her ability to focus hasn't fully trained yet,thanks to Eliza that she is still alive.The Russian pilots are really something better than Chinese,and they have proof for that,not only one.

<<Be careful,Hawkeye 11,you don't have a spare live like cats>>

<<Sorry>>

Trigger glided his plane next to her wing and fired at the coming J-20,the support from American and Japanese squadrons are not enough to grounded the enemy down.While the F-3s fly lower to provide air support for footmen and having no significant role in air to air attack,the remain F-15s,F-35s and F-22s have way lower killing speed,just half compared to the Osean X-02s.Despite that,they have gained the upper hand.

<<The number of blips is reducing,I hope that it will end soon>>

<<Well,I hope that they will rebuild the city after this,I don't think this city could attract me anymore>>-Trigger pulls out his travel list,he looks down at Shanghai again,most of the city building is still unimpacted,a trip is still worth it.

<<Long Caster calling all friendly,fly to higher altitude and avoid the path I marked on radar>>

<<Roger,but why?>>

The fighter jets ascended near the cloud when 8 gigantic shells rammed into the city,grinding through the street full of soldiers.Needless to say,the bombardment was devastating for the PLA,but it hasn't stopped,the next wave coming and collided with the high building in the city and bring them down to the ground.The B-52s and B-2s opened the bombing bay and rain down the bombs on the enemy,adding a little more damage to the already destroyed Shanghai.Even for the American and Osean,this much destruction is never been seen.

<<Ahh,whatever,Ameri,remove this place from my list for travel>>-Trigger witnessing the city he waiting for burned into hell in front of his eyes.He crumpled the paper and put it back in his pocket.The good news is that the battle is almost over,Trigger can see the Osean tanks pushed through the center of the city.

<<Hey you,use callsign at least>>-Long Caster said to his pilot,but a strange radio wave interfered with the communication.

<<Blue Ribbon's name is Ameri huh?"

<<Koshka!?>>

From the north,the similar Su-57 they fought at this city a few days ago entered the fight,quite late,but its presence was enough to threaten the tide of the battle,at least the Osean whose tasted the skill of the pilot with black cat know that.Before Long Caster could make an order,the Felon fell down to the F-3s and fired the plasma gun at the planes.

<<Reimu 2 ejecting>>-A Shinden II got its left wing melted and fell away,the pilot luckily escaped,but his captain wasn't.

<<Reimu 1 is downed>>